Chapter 19

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19

“Hey, Suho Hyung, where are you going after school for today?” Baekhyun suddenly asked making the other one shocked. “U-uh, I don’t really have somewhere to go and why-” “Oh, that’s great! You finally have some time to spend with us though we all know that all you want is to be with your girlfriend.” Baekhyun cut him off and Suho’s eyes widened at his choice of words. “W-what do you mean by girlfriend? I don’t have one!” Suho said and he actually knows who Baekhyun is referring to and sure, Byun Baekhyun is smart that he notice that. “Don’t try to deny it, Hyung. You know that I’m right.” Baekhyun said teasingly as he smirked to the older which Suho rolled his eyes at.

“Well, then you should start explaining about what happen between you and Taeyeon? Are you guys probably dating?” Suho asked as he tries to get his revenge back but instead was shocked when he hears the other’s answer. “Well, Hyung, you’re the first one to know this but seriously, we’re dating.” Baekhyun said. “Is this only an imagination or is it a dream because I’m very sure I have heard it wrong. Byun Baekhyun, are you serious? Do you really date Taeyeon?” Suho asked and Baekhyun awkwardly nods as he kind of regret telling Suho about it but sure, he can’t turn back the time as he wants. “Yes, we do but please don’t tell anyone unless the club members about this because Taeyeon said-”

“I never know that this day will finally come because I seriously never expect you to confess to her- wait, you’re the one confessing to her and not the other way around, right?” Suho asked because he knows well that Baekhyun get shy and embarrassed easily when he’s in front of Taeyeon – though the habits decreasing for the past few weeks. But Suho can’t really trust Baekhyun if he really confess to Taeyeon because after all, he always gets too shy. “Uh… yeah, I am the one who confess to her so you really shouldn’t worry about me instead, you should worry about how you will confess to her-” “You literally don’t know anything about how our relationship is.” Suho said as he cut off Baekhyun before the other can say some more strange things about him and Krystal.

“Sure, I don’t. None of us want to know it either because you’re probably going to be very cheesy and then she will go distant and then you will be worry about her and she still being so cold to you. God, we already expected about how it will be actually so yeah…” Baekhyun said and Suho just want to slap the other on the cheek. “Wow, you guys talk about us behind our back?” Suho asked and Baekhyun can senses that Suho was a bit annoyed by the fact. “Not really since now you know about us and to be very honest you’re actually going to be the main role today so you better be ready and be all good.” Baekhyun said. “Wait- What do you even mean, Byun Baekhyun?” Suho asked as the other boy runs away.

“You will see it when we’re going to have meeting!” Baekhyun shouted as he finally disappeared from Suho’s sight. “This will be a long day especially if Baekhyun already start to act like that.” Suho muttered under his breath.

--

The guys awkwardly sit in a circle. They were at Luhan’s apartment now and they actually decide to have a meeting between the guys. “So why do you tell us to come here? If what we’re going to talk about is not something important, I’m going to wushu you, Hyung. I should have got a rest today and I’m very tired.” Tao whined as he looks at Baekhyun with deadly glare. Baekhyun actually notices the glare but he try his best to not see it – though it was hard not to see it. Literally Baekhyun was the one who decided to have a meeting and since everybody – unfortunately – have a time to spend for, everyone was here – in Luhan’s apartment.

“Okay, first thing first, Tao, this is very important, okay? I just want to announce about something very special and you guys better be ready for-” “Baekhyun, can you just please start already? You’re wasting our meeting time! You know it’s only up to 1 hour and if you still throwing some s then we’re all just going to leave.” Baekhyun was cut off by Kris and the other nods their head in agreement. The guys already agree to end the meeting if it’s already up to 1 hour and if Baekhyun will keep throwing some s and unimportant words than probably in 1 hour they will hear absolutely nothing.

“Okay, then, I will just go straight right away. I want to announce that I and Taeyeon are officially dating.” Baekhyun said and loud gasps can be heard from all corner of the room. Everyone was literally very shocked – unless Suho because Baekhyun already tell him before he tell the others. “Are you serious? Baekhyun, you’re not joking, right?” Chanyeol asked – actually very shocked that his best friend had finally date with his crush – and his eyes wide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter