Chapter 2

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

SUHO’s POV

Phew! We’re lucky that we made it because as soon as I sat on my chair, the teacher walked in. Perfect timing, Suho! In the corner of my eyes, I still can see Luhan still glaring at me. So, I’ll still be a dead meat, I think? I just shrugged it off.

The lesson just goes on like that. For me, I think it’s not too bored but for the others, I bet they’re really bored. But after minutes later, I decided to just play games on my phone. The teacher keep lectured us and he didn’t even give a single attention to us, honestly.

Then it’s just like this. The class was really quiet and peaceful because most of the students were sleeping without snoring. I never sleep in the class even if sometimes I spaced out but I still never sleep in the class. Okay, maybe I do but it’s not every day.

Finally, the bell rang. All the students woke up by the loud bell ring and the teacher finally look to us and said, “That’s it. Homework Page 65-72! The due is Wednesday!” The teacher half-yelled making sure everyone in the class heard him but sure they heard him because everyone groaned after that.

The teacher bowed and left the class. What a boring class I have there. He used many words we don’t know and never even bother to ask if we understand but he always give us many homework and he would check if we do it and if we not we will be in the detention room. What a life I have there.

“Hyung!” Someone call from the door, all of the students turn their gaze to the door and once they see whose it is, every girl squealed, typical girl. It was Sehun, maybe he’s here for Luhan not me, god, I’m always ignored by my own friend.

Luhan ran toward Sehun and I just walked lazily behind him. Luhan hug Sehun tightly and the girls cringed at the scene. Even I cringed. They really look like they’re dating. I’m not homophobic or anything but really I want to vomit because of them.

“Yah! You two let’s just go to the canteen. Don’t be so dramatic and all.” I said as I pushed the two of them to the hallway to the canteen. Once we reached there, we grab the tray and place our food there and then we sat on our place, the longest table in the canteen.

Well, there are total 7 all of us. It was me, Kris, Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. Oh, I forgot Tao. I didn’t see Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao since morning. Baekhyun and Chanyeol have different class from me. Baekhyun and Chanyeol already sitting there, chatting and laughing loudly.

This boys where are they’re manners? I thought they’re the heir of their own company? They should care about their manner even if it’s just… a bit. I always thought them about it but they will never follow me, this guy will never even hear me.

“Hi, Baek Hyung! Hi, Chanyeol Hyung!” Sehun greeted them first as he sit beside Baekhyun. “Ow! Hi, Sehun! Hi Luhaen! Hi, Suho Hyung!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol greeted at the same time. “Hey, Guys~” I greeted back as I sit beside Chanyeol.

“Hey, where are Kris and Tao?” Chanyeol asked the three of us as he kept continuing eating. Luhan and Sehun just shrugged. “I think you knew where he was?” I asked them but they shook their head.

“We didn’t meet the two of them this morning.” Baekhyun answered followed by Chanyeol who nod his head, agreeing to what Baekhyun had said. “Aish, this two.” I groaned. “It’s okay, Hyung, don’t mind them. They will be here with us- Oh, it’s them!” Chanyeol pointed at the sudden 2 tall figure that approach us.

AUTHOR’S POV

“YAH! KRIS! How dare you leave me this morning! I can’t believe that you’re really my best-friend.” Suho complained to Kris as soon as he sat beside me. “Well, I have many things to talk about with my girl-friend?” Kris answered.

“What? You have problems with my twin? If she cries because of you, I will never let you go, Kris, even if you’re one of my best friends.” Sehun said with a serious face. Well, if it was about something related to his twin, he will always being the over-protective twin brother. Hana is really lucky to have him as her twin, seriously.

“Hey, do you want to go to my soccer match today, after school? I will play there!” Luhan exclaimed, but soon later all of them shook their head. Luhan frowned. And when one by one of them start chatting, his frown got deeper, even deeper than the sea. But soon later, the frown was replaced with an evil smirk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter