Chapter 14

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

“Morning, Sooyeon.” Krystal greeted as she come down from her room upstairs and Sooyeon greeted her with a small, warm smile. “Morning, Jungie~ Here, I have make you a breakfast.” Sooyeon said as she put a plate of warm omelet in front of Krystal. “Oh my, thank you, Sooyeon. But seriously, you need to stop calling me Jungie because it’s really annoying like seriously, just stop.” Krystal thanked also complaining to her sister and Sooyeon could only roll her eyes. “Yeah, whatever.” She mumbled under her breath because she didn’t really care about it anyway.

“You’re going to walk alone to the school? You know that I can drive you there.” Jessica offers but Krystal shakes her head. “Nah, I can even drive by myself but no, I’m just going to take the bus.” Krystal said and Jessica stares at her with a suspicious glare. “Are you really going to take the bus or maybe you’re going to meet with your boyfriend?” Jessica asked suspiciously and Krystal stares at her with a confused look. “What boyfriend? I don’t have one!” Krystal shouted as she tries to defend herself. “Oh Godness, Krystal. Do you think I don’t know that you love Suho?” Jessica asked teasingly as she saw a pink tint on her younger’s sister cheek – yes, her cold sister just blush upon hearing ‘Suho’ name.

“What?! I-I don’t love him!” Krystal try her best to defend herself but well, she curse herself for stuttering because now Jessica is going to know about her stupid crush to Suho that started a few weeks ago. “Wow, you’re so bad at lying, Krystal.” Jessica said and Krystal could only roll her eyes. “Yeah, whatever but I don’t love him, Jessica! I’ll go now! Bye!” Krystal shouted as soon as she finishes wearing her shoes and leaves the house. Jessica can’t help but smile at her younger sister’s silly acting.

“I’m glad that she’s finally happy.” Jessica muttered under her breath before Krystal finally left her sight.

--

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon! Why wouldn’t you tell me where you are after we have breakfast at Saturday? You do know I worry so much about you!” Tiffany whined and Taeyeon could only smile guiltily. “Yeah… Baekhyun said that he want to go to the amusement park with me so I just agree. Wait- You doesn’t even care for Baekhyun?” Taeyeon asked and Tiffany shrugged. “Let’s just say that I’m too panicked for you but actually Chanyeol remembers him and we actually want to search for you guys. But since there’s no clue where you are, we both go to another place.” Tiffany answered and Taeyeon’s eyes widen.

“Where did you guys go?! Are you secretly dating without telling it to me?” Taeyeon asked – a bit shocked, well, maybe not a bit. “No, we are not dating, Taeyeon. And if there’s one of us that will date first, it’s going to be you and Baekhyun. Like I mean who go to the amusement park but the couple is not dating?” Tiffany asked sarcastically and Taeyeon roll her eyes. Sometimes she and Tiffany can be so childish and enemy at this kind of thing though they will let it go easily after. “Well maybe, it’s me and Baekhyun. Because I just actually want to stroll around the amusement park, that’s all.” Taeyeon answered and Tiffany sighed. Why does Taeyeon so oblivious when it comes to love? My best friend is just a child after all, isn’t she? Tiffany frowned at the clueless Taeyeon.

“Maybe you didn’t feel anything but I think Baekhyun will feel something about this. That boy is too obvious sometimes.” Tiffany mumbled quickly in English – making sure, Taeyeon can’t understand even a word. “What did you just say?” Taeyeon asked and Tiffany shrugged – avoiding the question, since she doesn’t want to answer it. Though she really want to work as a cupid for Baekhyun and Taeyeon, she realizes it was just the best for them both if they can just try it with their own – but when will Baekhyun ever really confess his undying love to Taeyeon? Or maybe has he done it?

--

“Let’s go to the haunted house!” Taeyeon cheered after both ride the rollercoaster. Baekhyun’s face paled after hearing ‘haunted house’. He’s not scared of the ghosts but he was scared of dark – because he has a trauma of it. His old house – it was a mansion, since he’s rich – used to be so dark and Baekhyun use to be bullied even by his caretaker. The caretaker loves to use Baekhyun for something bad and since it was dark, no one can even see them. That’s why he hate dark place so much.

Taeyeon notices that Baekhyun was shivering after she said she want to go to the haunted house. “Baekhyun? Are you ok? Do you hate the haunted house? It’s okay if you don’t want to go. We can go at another place, right?” Taeyeon asked, trying her best to smile. Taeyeon actually really wants to go to haunted house – because, let’s just say Taeyeon loves scary things. Baekhyun shake her head. “Let’s go.” He said as he holds Taeyeon’s hand tightly. He wants to say he’s scared of dark places – but he can’t after he sees that Taeyeon really want to go there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter