Chapter 25

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25

“You know what? That class was very ty like I mean I’m not lying. The teacher should have new teaching techniques so we as his students won’t be bored when we hear his lecture, god.” Krystal rant to Victoria as they both walk through the hallway as they exit the lab. “I know, I know. The school really should get a new teacher if the school wants us to pass with an excellent grade like I mean, I’m not lying also.” Victoria said too. Both of them were bored and sleepy but even if they’re sleepy, both of them still can rant about the class. Well, both can’t resist for ranting about those thing so yeah, they just do it.

“I hope that there will be a new teacher or even a temporary teacher is enough until we graduate from here.” Victoria wished and the other nods in agreement to what the other just say since she didn’t like the teacher even a bit. “Now, let’s just go to our homeroom and let’s talk there and not here since there is a chance of having someone that can hear what we talk about and girl, it’s bad.” Krystal said as she drags her best friend through the hallway as they bumped into some people and pass all of them in a blink of eye before they finally reach their homeroom but maybe, the thing that happens is unexpected.

“Oh, look! The owner is already here, isn’t she? I bet you all are very curious of what company she comes from that she can get into this school but I found out a strange thing. She’s not from any big company since she only got into this school because of her scholarship and she flirts with all the kingkas here and I don’t want to let it go as easy as I let go of something I don’t like.” There stood Bomi as she already had Krystal’s backpack in her hand. Krystal furrowed her eyebrow as she was very confused of what is going on though she can sense that the thing that is happening is not even good.

“She always acts like she own the school and the biggest company in South Korea but oh boy, you don’t act as someone you are not so please quit acting like that. You should know your class but maybe there will be some people who will still believe you and your little act so let me just prove this is only her little act, everyone.” Bomi said as she smirked before she opens Krystal’s backpack before she start throwing all the things inside to the floor and Krystal’s eyes widen at it but before she could react about it her eyes trailed and focus as a bracelet was thrown by Bomi to the floor. The special bracelet she gets in the past.

Her eyes start to turn from a shocked one to the eyes that look like a devil’s one. She glares hardly at the girl standing just across her. She had thrown that bracelet to the floor and this is only the first step, you should resist it until the end, Krystal, you should, Krystal thought to herself. “Oh, look at what I just found. Why do you keep a bracelet like this in your bag? Wow, you look really mad when I throw this at the floor so I think this was a special thing for you?” Bomi asked or more like with a smirk on her face and she starts to plan such an evil thing that will anger the other girl even more. Second warning since she’s touching that and who says I allow her to touch it? Krystal thought but she knew she had to resist it until the very end so she did it and Suho was surprised that she manages to do that.

“What should I do with this should I just make you keep it or should I do another thing to this?”

And that’s when Krystal finally anger so much. The bracelet was broke into 2 pieces as she saw Bomi standing there with her usual annoying smirk and her hands crossed. You had pass the limit way too much, Yoon Bomi and now, it’s time to show you what you will get after you pass the limit, Krystal thought as her eyes started to shine even more and her lips curled up into a devilish smirk which scare everyone in the room and Bomi was included too in the list. “Look, Yoon Bomi. Didn’t I tell you to stop all of this before? For me it’s too late for you to say sorry and I know you didn’t even regret what you do but don’t I told you about a secret that will make you regret all the things you had done?” Krystal said in a very cold tone which makes everyone in the room shivers at it. “I’ll show it and say it to you now.”

“I am the younger sis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter