Chapter 12

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

“Uh-oh, Taeyeon.” Baekhyun started and the other three of them turns their head to Baekhyun curiously. “What’s wrong, Baekhyun-ah?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nervously showed his phone – Luhan was calling Baekhyun suddenly. “Should I answer this or should I just ignore, but will Luhan get mad at me?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon whisper a ‘just answer’ to Baekhyun. So Baekhyun did what Taeyeon told him.

“Uhm… yeah, Luhan? What’s wrong?” Baekhyun trying to be calm greeted Luhan first but he absolutely knows that Luhan will soon get mad at him and it’s probably for staying overnight in Taeyeon’s place and Luhan was an absolute monster when he’s mad. “Baekhyun, where are you!? Don’t tell me that Taeyeon is lying when she say you’re in Tiffany’s place!” Luhan shouted and it actually made all four of them shocked especially Taeyeon. Taeyeon snatched the phone from Baekhyun, before she answer Luhan quickly because she knows that lying to Luhan is a bad idea – but she already start it.

“Luhan, we’re not lying. Baekhyun and Chanyeol really are with me and Tiffany. They actually want to leave at night but since it’s already midnight and they should walk, they choose to stay.” Taeyeon tried to convince Luhan but Luhan can’t be tricked. If Taeyeon is kind of smart when tricking others than Luhan must be a genius. “Ok, maybe you’re really is with Baekhyun and Chanyeol but Taeyeon how could you lie to me that you’re IN TIFFANY’S PLACE WHEN YOU’RE ACTUALLY IN YOUR HOUSE?!” Luhan shouted once again on the phone and Taeyeon swears she’s almost deaf because of it.

“Uhm… Well, yeah… I’m actually in my place but we’re actually go to Tiffany’s place-” “Oh, God, Taeyeon. Can you please stop lying to me? Seohyun told me that you and Tiffany and her actually want to stay overnight in your place, straight going there and I don’t even hear her talking about Baekhyun and Chanyeol being there.” Luhan cut Taeyeon off even before Taeyeon can finish her lie – well, more like lies. “Luhan, I will call you later, ok? Don’t get mad! Goodbye!” Taeyeon hurriedly hang up the call before Luhan could complain any further and silence the phone and gives the phone to Baekhyun.

“Now-now, my plan is already known by Luhan so I think we better go to somewhere else and I’m craving for breakfast anyway.” Taeyeon whined and Tiffany could only shake her head at her best friend’s act. “Ah! Come on then let’s get food! I’m really hungry too~” Chanyeol whined and Baekhyun could only nod and Tiffany finally stood up from her seat. “Taeyeon, half of it is your fault like I mean why would you even lie to him that you’re in my place? And by the way, come on, I will drive to a place for breakfast that I know because I too, craving for a breakfast.” Tiffany said and Chanyeol, Taeyeon and Baekhyun quickly stood up before following Tiffany to the car – which is Taeyeon’s actually.

“So anybody want some PASTA?” “YES!”

--

“Nice apartment you got here.” Krystal said – and to be honest, it’s really is nice. Krystal and Suho had planned to go to the park but since it’s raining, Suho said that they can just go to his apartment and Krystal – who hates to be wet – agree on it quickly and now here they are, in Suho’s apartment. “Well, thank you?” Suho thanked awkwardly and Krystal laughed at his awkwardness. “Oh My God, Suho. I don’t know you can be so awkward – like that.” Krystal stated. “Nah, I’m not an awkward person but for some times, I can get awkward.” Suho simply rephrased.

 “I never know that you live alone. You’re the heir of the KIM’s Company, right? It’s some kind of unexpected that you live alone and also you live in your own apartment.” Krystal said to Suho as she sits down on one of the couch meanwhile Suho was still busy doing things – or maybe just actually tidying his apartment. “Yeah… It’s so hard to ask for my parent’s permission because the media can know about this and who knows what kind of articles they make? But I say to my parents that I want freedom. And as long as I’m still a student, I beg them for freedom, so here I am.” Suho explained.

“Wow, it must feel good that your parents give you some freedom.” Krystal mumbles out without even thinking as she was soon fell into deep thoughts. “Soojung.” “What?” Krystal looks over to Suho who had just called her with an expressionless face. “I don’t really know about your past or your story or maybe things about your family. But you once told me that they want you because the money, aren’t they? Now that I think about it, you must come from a big family that owns some kind of company, aren’t you?” Suho asked and Krystal nods at his simple question.

“The life of being a member of a big family is hard. It’s cold in this kind of life. But you’ll never know what kind of color will be added to your life. The only thing you should have is some freedom and happiness.” Suho said as he sits down beside Krystal. “I don’t have the two of them. I don’t have some freedom since when I was little until now and… I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter