Chapter 26

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26

“You ready, Krys?” Suho asked the girl in front of him as the girl turns around to see him before she nods and flashed a smile to him and so, he smiled back at her. Right now, he was with Krystal as they were about to drive away from the airport. The group had planned to go to Jeju Island and all of them agreed but the news also approach Jessica and so he had plan to go there with Yixing. It was a good idea since Jessica offers them place to stay for a week in Jeju since Yixing own a resort there so everything was perfectly planned.

And so they are now in the airport as they were about to drive away as the couple each got a car – and it was very good for each of them – and it was all thanks to Yixing’s help. “We had finally graduated and I’m so happy because of that! I think that I will stay in The States for like about 10 years and kind of annoyed when I get here but it look like my life is better here! I’m so happy!” Krystal screamed and Suho could only laugh at her childishness. The car’s roof was open and it was not that sunny so they don’t feel hot and Krystal just really loves how they can clearly see the beautiful sea just by looking to the side. The sea makes her feel safe and she just really loves how pretty it was.

And yes, all of them had finally graduated for like a week ago. After the incident with that group, everything was going well for her. Suho had tell his father about his and Krystal’s relationship and at first he was going to object it but Krystal’s sincerity had make him open up and finally agree and broke the engagement thing with ‘Bomi’. They also pass with good grades and Krystal felt so happy that time. After how hard she works for all those years, be it in the States or in South Korea, she can finally see what her hard work had become. It was a success for her and she will try her best to work in the Jung’s.

“Suho, the resort was around here, right?” She asked and the boy only nods his head. “Why?” Suho asked. “No, it’s just that… I love the scene around here and I will really love to wake up to this scene. It was so pretty and it makes me let out all the stress. Now I see why Jess really wants to go here.” Krystal say and Suho could only smile. “So… I hear that Yixing Hyung had proposed to Jessica Noona. Is it true? I will be very happy if Hyung really had done it.” Suho said.

“Yes, he did. Don’t you know that he will throw a party at the resort? Yixing Hyung said something about celebrating to their soon-wedding and also their 1st anniversary.” Krystal answered as she smiles at the memory a few days ago. She still remembers the happy look on her sister’s face the time Yixing or you can say the love of her life, propose to her. “Are you serious? Is the party thrown tonight or will it be thrown at another night?” Suho asked and Krystal only shrugs.

“I don’t really know about that but maybe he won’t throw the party tonight since everyone just seems so tired.” Krystal answered him as she gaze at the road. “Well, you have a point there.” Suho said as he turns the car to the right as they went inside the resort’s place before he parks the car on one of the parking lot. “We’re here so get up since we still have to unpack our things and choose our room, Krys.” Suho said and so Krystal gets out from the car before she gets all her thing and went inside the resort with Suho. Everyone was already there and her sister and also the boyfriend of hers seem like planning about the room’s arrangement.

“Oh! You guys are already here and it means that we can tell you guys the room arrangement now!” Jessica said and everyone anticipated it. “Actually I don’t plan who you guys rooming with since it wouldn’t be fair so it’s you guys who will decide about it so let’s just discuss about it. And also every room will have 2 people there.” Jessica said and everyone nods at the information they just got.

“Well, uh, can I room with Victoria?” Yoona asked and Jessica only nods. “Well, you can room with her if she agrees.” Jessica said and she watches as the other girl nods her head. “Then here is your room’s key, guys. If you want spare keys than just take it from that desk, okay?” Jessica informed as she point to a desk there. They only nods before they go to their rooms and soon everyone follow as they go to their own rooms with their things as the living room was now empty as everyone had go to their own rooms.

Room 1 was occupied by Tao and Sehun, room 2 was occupied by Taeyeon and Seohyun, room 3 was occupied by Victoria and Yoona, meanwhile room 4 was occupied by Baekhyun and Luhan. Room 1 to room 4 was on the 1st floor meanwhile room 5 to room 8 was on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter