Chapter 16

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

“Who is this?” Krystal asked. The girl just woke up due to the noisy phone that keeps ringing – and the sound is just too annoying and she just had to answer it because of it. “It’s me.” The soft voice literally makes Krystal almost fall to the floor because of shock. “Wait-how did you get my number?” Krystal asked because she never remembers that she had told Suho about her number – because why she should she tells him her number? “Nah, it’s a secret, okay? I just want to ask you if we can meet up again at the… uh, my apartment?” Suho asked and Krystal frowned.

“And why should I? I don’t want to go because you seriously just disturb my sleep and I really not in the mood to go outside.” Krystal complained and she can clearly hear Suho laugh at the other end, and she frowns even harder at it. “You should wake up, princess! Rise and shine! It’s already 10 AM! Now I don’t want to hear whatever you’re going to say so just prepare yourself because I will go there to pick you up.” Suho said and Krystal was just too shocked. “Wait-what do you mean you’ll go here and-” And Suho will obviously be on Krystal’s death note list.

“Oh God, I probably should go shower now.” Krystal mumbled to herself as she get up from her bed and goes to the bedroom – after looking at the time. Krystal quickly showers and after she showered and also getting dressed, she comes down from her room only to see that Suho was already there in the door talking some things with Jessica. “Hey.” He greeted and Krystal was dazed for a moment – probably because Suho was there and she was too stunned by him. “Oh, Krystal. Look who’s here to pick you up and I see that you already know about it.” Jessica said as she looks over to Krystal who was still upstairs.

“Yeah.” Krystal lazily answered as she walks toward both of them. “So you’re ready?” Suho asked and Krystal only nods. Both then exit the house but sure Suho being the polite one he is, smile to Jessica first. “I will take care of her, Noona. Don’t worry!” Suho said and Jessica only nods to him. “I know, I know. Now go have some fun!” Jessica said before finally the two of them leave her sight. She sighed before smiling widely unknowingly.

“I’m really glad that she has someone like Suho by her side.” She mumbled before she goes back to whatever she was doing just now.

--

“Where are we going actually?” Krystal asked. “We will go see the whole group like I mean yes, in 14 and we’re going to have a day out.” Suho answered and Krystal rests her head. “Why should I join you all? You do know that I’m so awkward especially if it’s too crowded and noisy and I don’t really know the people there and I-” But as Krystal want to whined more, Suho already slam his palm against – trying to stop her from talking more. “Godness, you should be quiet and I just want you to have some fun. You only live once so don’t waste it by having no fun at all.” Suho said and that literally make Krystal shut up at once because well, she can’t deny it since she does only live once.

After a really long drive they finally made it to a house which is not too big but sure, not too small either. “Whose house is this?” Krystal asked as both get out from the car that was parked in the park near the house. “It’s Hana’s and Sehun’s. They only live by themselves so don’t be shocked that it was a mess in the inside.” Suho answered and warned her at the same time. Hana was the type of people who was so organized but probably not with Sehun because as long as Suho remember, Sehun wasn’t the type who organized really well.

The two entered the house, and it was so neat and so clean almost making Krystal didn’t believe that Suho just said that the house was usually a mess – and it was so much a surprise for Suho though he knew that it won’t be this neat and clean after a few hours more. “Oh, hi! You two made it here safely and it’s really good to hear that!” A not too bright but not too cold voice greeted them and they smiled. “Yeah, we actually made it from the traffic jam more quickly.” Suho said. It was only 6 of them that already come. It was Hana, Sehun, Krystal, Suho, Victoria and Tao. “Where’s Yifan?” Suho asked and Hana shrugged at the question. “I don’t know, he won’t answer my call, so he’s probably busy.” She said and Suho nods his head understandingly.

“And by the way Hana, you totally made this place look like it was so clean and neat but we all know that it was going to change into a huge mess after a few hours but at least being welcomed with a clean and neat house was better than how it use to be.” Suho said and all of them laughed at this. After a few more minutes, everyone f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter