Chapter 11

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

“IS SHE REALLY BLEEDING!?” Tiffany shouted as soon as Taeyeon told her about Seohyun got into a small accident – well, according to Taeyeon it was small. “Yes, she’s bleeding.” Taeyeon answered her calmly and Tiffany swears that she’s about to have a heart attack. “WHERE IS SHE, TAEYEON? IS THERE SOMEONE THAT IS WITH HER NOW!?” Tiffany shouted once again and Taeyeon almost hit her for almost making her ears deaf. “Yes and its Luhan. And I told him to take her to his home because I can trust him. I swear he won’t do anything to her and if he does, I will kill him, its okay.” Taeyeon told Tiffany as she knows that the girl will shout again.

“But Tae, he’s a 17 years old teenager just like us and he has a raging hormone especially when he has a crush on her, I mean you won’t even know what he can do to her.” Tiffany whined as she actually didn’t trust Seohyun on the other people easily. The girl is still innocence and well, Luhan is a teenager that has a raging hormone, so maybe there’s something that going happen no matter how much she trust Luhan since he’s Taeyeon’s cousin.

“Tiff, everything is okay. Come on, we should go downstairs because I bet those boys is starving and well, the only thing I have in my house is Ramen so I think we should go shopping groceries.” Taeyeon told Tiffany as she dragged the girl out of her room. “And why do you only have Ramen in your house?” Tiffany asked her and Taeyeon scoffed. “Geez, I eat outside and it’s you who actually invite them to my house.” Taeyeon answered her sarcastically. “Oh, please I know you like it also.” Tiffany stated.

“Well, I do but maybe next time you should try to invite them to your house instead.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany only nods her head. “Ugh… so what did you two talk about upstairs?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon only shook her head but of course, Tiffany told him. “Seohyun got into a small accident and Luhan help her and she’s now in Luhan’s house.” Tiffany told him and Taeyeon hit her. “Why did you even told him about it?” Taeyeon hissed and Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Oh, please Tae, he’s Luhan’s friend.” Tiffany answered and Taeyeon could only mutter a ‘fine’.

“WHAT?! Luhan’s house?! You guys know that he’s a teenager that have a-” “Yes, we know. You don’t need to say that because we already discuss it at the first place, Park Chanyeol.” Taeyeon cut Chanyeol as soon as she knows the boy will just say the same thing with Tiffany, heck, why are they so similar?

“So… what will we do?” Baekhyun asked them. “Nothing. We’ll just eat.” Taeyeon answered them and she noticed that both Baekhyun and Chanyeol were now staring at her like she’s their prey. “What’s wrong? And by the way, we’ll eat outside unless you want Ramen on-” “We’ll go.”

And that’s how Taeyeon end up being dragged by Baekhyun who is over-excited and followed by Chanyeol and Tiffany who still looks confused.

--

“You know what, Soojung? You really impress all the judges.” Suho told her and Krystal only rolled her eyes. Well, since Krystal agree to go to the Music Club’s Audition, Suho had dragged there as soon as the last class dismissed and well, the judges – Hana, and all the TTS Member alongside with Baekhyun and the best vocal in the Music Club named Chen, who is actually the true leader of the club and another one named D.O – impressed by her voice so she got accepted right away without any hesitation.

“You never told me that the club only have uh… 9 members. And is both Chen and D.O gay?” She narrowed her eyebrows at Suho and Suho only nods. “Yeah… both of them are gay but no, they’re not dating each other. And it’s okay, because their boyfriends is both busy so they won’t visit very often which means you won’t see some PDA, unless for Kris and Hana.” Suho told her. “And Soojung, congrats for being our 10th member, it’s a pleasure.”

“What are you? The secretary of the Music Club?” Krystal asked and Suho only chuckles before he shook his head. “No, I’m the vice president of the Music Club.” Suho said to her and Krystal only ‘tck-ed’. “So… what will I be?” She asked him but he only shrugged at the question. “Depends on what Taeyeon want you to be. You do know that she’s the president, right?” Suho asked her and Krystal only laugh a bit before she nods.

“It’s so obvious even if you didn’t tell me about it. I mean how everyone treats her like she’s the leader, except Hana of course. By the way, what’s the matter with her? She seems uh… rude.” Krystal confessed. “Well, don’t take it too s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter