Chapter 15

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

“Where are Tae Eonnie and Tiff Eonnie? Why aren’t they here yet?” Seohyun said as she looks around the theater. Being impatient, she got up from her seat before walking toward the exit door. “They’re probably in the practice room, aren’t they?” She mumbled. She hadn’t seen the two after the first break and it kind of worries her though she knows that the two stick together. She goes to check all the room in the practice center. Many of the room was locked but not for the certain room in the end of the hallway. The room was playing a very soft tune much to Seohyun’s pleasure and actually all the room was sound-proof but only if you lock it so since it wasn’t, the sound was heard at the hallway. Seohyun narrowed her eyes before she opens the door not too wide and look at the room.

A certain blonde-haired guy was dancing there. His moves are swift, quick, fierce, passionate and beautiful. Seohyun’s jaw dropped as he saw the guy dances to the beat of the song. The song comes to an end as the guy stop dancing before catching his breath. Seohyun was still standing there because she was too amazed by the dance and she didn’t know if she should just leave the practice room or maybe she should ask the guy about her Eonnies. The guy pack his things before he turns toward the door but Seohyun was most likely to shock to know who he is.

“Luhan Oppa?!” “Oh-Seohyun? W-what are you doing here?” Luhan asked, a bit shocked and kind of embarrassed that Seohyun just had to watch his dance. “Uhm… I’m sorry but I was looking for Taeyeon Eonnie since she’s not in the theatre- And, I don’t mean to be such a creepy person and watching you dance secretly. Sorry.” Seohyun quickly apologized as she lower her head. Luhan chuckles softly before holding Seohyun’s hand and dragged her along with him. “You secretly watch me dance didn’t you?” Luhan asked – and there’s no emotion at all in his voice. Seohyun shyly nods as she blushed a bit.

“It’s okay because it’s not your fault at all. And why are you looking for Taeyeon here? She never comes to the practice center, you know? I thought as her best friend you would know it but guess that you didn’t know about it.” Luhan said as he laughs and Seohyun just really didn’t know what to do. She was too shy to even utter a word and she definitely can’t do something since her hands was still held by Luhan.

“Come on, does going to downtown sounds good to you? We can just skip the practice or maybe we can just come back later because I bet Hana won’t be there since she’s too busy with Kris, Taeyeon and Tiffany will probably stuck with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Chen will still be busy with his boy-friend so is D.O and Suho will probably be with that ‘Krystal’. So why don’t we go to somewhere together?” Luhan asked and Seohyun nods eagerly. Luhan uses to be always shy but now that he seems so close with Seohyun, he didn’t really ruin any conversation and he really does control his feeling very good as well.

And Seohyun was agreeing to this because who want to be third or fifth wheel to those couples?

--

Both eyes widen as they finally realized about their position. Krystal quickly gets up before brushing off invisible dust from the clothes – clearly trying to brush off the awkward situation just now. Should I say sorry about that? Krystal thought. Many thoughts running around her brain and she can just get a headache because of it. “Uhm… I really didn’t mean to about it and I’m so-” “It’s okay, anyway. I get no problem with that.” Suho cut her off before flashing a smile to her and now Krystal just really felt really awkward because of it. “Let’s just act like nothing happen?” Krystal asked him – actually unsure with her own question. Suho nods since he does know that the girl didn’t want to be awkward.

“So… let’s go to the theatre? I bet that they’re already there now.” Suho asked and Krystal nods. Both was clearly still being awkward because of the ‘kiss’ though Krystal really didn’t want to call it like that because no matter how embarrassing it was, the ‘kiss’ was Krystal’s first kiss. Krystal never really like a person in all her life – but maybe Suho is kind of different though he was different in good terms not in a bad one. Both then walk toward the theatre still in silence. No one speak up since maybe they’re too shy or either too embarrassed.

“Uh… I know that you felt really awkward about that but can we just forget that? You said that we should act like nothing happen, so let’s just do that.” Suho finally speak – breaking the silence between the two of them. “Yeah… I think so. Sorry for being awkward.” Krystal mumbled and Suho chuckles softly. “Why would you be sorry for being awkward? Nah, come on.” Suho said as he drag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter