Chapter 23

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23

WARNING A/N: This is the second chapter I update from the triple update so go back to the previous chapter just click  HERE

“From the information I had gathered, you’re actually only flirts with him for his wealth and I bet the source is right about it. You look like you only want his wealth and not for whom he is. If he was mine, why should I want his wealth? I want him because I truly love him not like you.” Bomi retorted back and Krystal could feel her bloods boiled inside but tries her best to not vent out her anger to the girl in front of her. Krystal can do martial arts and she was very scary when she’s angry. Only Jessica had ever encountered an angry Krystal and it was in the past.

Even if Krystal had mature enough, she was still scary when she’s mad because when she is she can’t control herself and let anger control her and that wasn’t a good thing to see, seriously. Just before she can explode and vent out all her anger, Hana comes to the scene and the girl can literally makes it turns out good or even make it turns worse because Hana is someone unexpected. “Oh, Krys- Soojung! What are you doing here? Oh, there are you guys here. What are you doing with them, huh?” Hana asked Krystal out of curious as she walks toward the scene.

“I actually only walking around the school and actually want to head to the music club place but these girls blocked me out of nowhere when I have no problem with them and god, they’re so arrogant, Hana. Please help me since I literally want to slap them now. Oh please, help me.” Krystal said it quickly to Hana in English and even if those girls are smart enough, since they talk really fast, they can’t catch what Krystal just said.

“You want to head to the martial arts club? Oh my, why don’t you tell me and text me? You know it has been awhile since I get there and practice but for sure, this leg still can kick well and I just practice a high kick in my house not a long time ago and I already mastered it well that I can even kick someone’s cheek who is around your height. Pretty high, right? I can’t wait to try that kick here!” And there’s Hana who likes to fake some act and literally she look serious and everyone can be fooled by her act – and those girl included.

Hana can see from the corner of her eye that those girls was scared about what she just said because well, since she look very serious and those girls must had know that she can do martial arts and it scared them because they know that if they didn’t shut their mouth, Hana can literally kick them with her ‘high kick’ though the ‘high kick’ part wasn’t a lie because Hana really mastered that kind of ‘high kick’. “Sorry, Hana. Forget to text you and I thought you don’t want to come to practice there since I think your passion for martial arts had lost.” Krystal said as she decided to just play along with Hana’s fake act since it was actually fun to do that. “I never told you I lost my passion.” Hana joked.

“Let’s talk again when it was only two of us, Jung Soojung. Let’s go, girls.” Bomi said before leading all those girls as they leave both Hana’s and Krystal’s sight. As both had make sure that the girls had left, they both laugh hardly and clapped like a happy seal. “Oh my god.” Krystal muttered as she laughed once again at the situation.

“I can’t believe that those girls literally believe what we just said oh my! Everyone can see how fake it was but they believe it.” Hana said as she tried to stop laughing. “Now I know why Suho once said that everyone can be fooled by your act. You’re a really good actress you know. I don’t think they are convinced by our fake act but I know one thing that is for sure.” Krystal said as she sits down on the hallway first and Hana then followed and sits beside the other girl. “Tell me what that one sure thing.” Hana said as she looks at Hana.

“They actually scared of us. If I said that, I bet they will be scared but since I was the only one they won’t be act like cowards so much but since there was two of us, I think she’s scared that we can beat them up especially with your fake ‘high kick’ part.” Krystal said as she laughed again, followed by Hana’s laugh. “Scratch the ‘fake ‘high kick’ part’ thing because it was actually real. I really mastered that kind of ‘high kick’ so you too, you better watch out from my high kick.” Hana said and Krystal only chuckled before nodding her head.

“Aye, aye, captain.” She joked as they both laugh happily.

--

“Okay, can someone explain about why the hell the girls are running crazily like they just see a ghost? Not that I mind but seriously it was hilarious. I pity you guys for not watching it because you will laugh like a seal when you saw it.” Taeyeon said as soon as she saw Hana and Krystal entering the music club’s place. She knows that the two had gotten closer but now that she sees it, they really look like twins and if it’s not for Hana’s highlighted hair then she can’t really differentiate them. “Well, we see them run away for their lives from us because we are the one who makes them run crazily and uh, it’s so funny to watch. I just w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter