Chapter 1

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

Face. Check. Uniform. Check. Book. Check. It really feels good when you’re not a freshmen nor junior anymore isn’t it? That’s what Kim Suho aka Kim Joonmyeon, a senior student of high school felt. He smiled at his own reflection in the mirror. Perfect.

He grabbed his backpack and slung it on his shoulder. It was his first day being a senior, and not like many students… he felt excited somehow. He stormed off the room, slammed the door and rushed downstairs. Nobody was there. His parents were busy as always… Well, he doesn’t care about it anyways. He was used to it, actually.

He goes outside the house and locked the door. He started walked to school, since it was really near to his house. Just then he saw a tall figure walking coolly (arrogantly may I added) like a bad boy. Just in one sight, Suho already know who this guy is.

“WU YIFAN!!! KRIS WU!” Suho shouted and ran toward the tall guy. The latter stop walking and turned around, just to meet with a bright-faced Suho. Suho almost bumped into the guy, but luckily he stop on the right-time and didn’t bumped into the guy.

“Wow. You’re early. I think you still have that ‘jet lag’ thing.” Kris said to him coldly. Suho already used to that tone he used. He’s always like this. Suho was still panting hard and trying to catch his breath.

“I know, Kris. I knew it. Don’t insult me. By the way, where’s Hana?” Suho asked. “She’s with Sehun, remember?” “I see, Kris…” “So…” “So?” Suho asked in confusion, looking at his so-called best friend weirdly. “How’s your winter vacation, ugh.” Kris groaned.

“Well… It’s really good.” Suho answered it shortly. Kris can see that there’s something sparkly inside his friend’s eyes and that’s not normal. Suho was always happy, but twinkling eyes? Isn’t it just Luhan’s eyes that can have that?

“HEY!!!” Suho shouted making the other guy jumped a little because he is surprised.
“WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM, SUHO? DON’T SHOUT LIKE THAT!” Kris yelled at the younger one who just smiled innocently.

“Where’s Luhan? Where’s Tao? What about Baekhyun and Chanyeol?” Suho asked. Kris’s face is red as tomato, since he’s really angry at the younger behavior. Suho can be a kind, polite, so wise and all but at the same time, he can be that annoying guy.

“WHOA! Slow there! Luhan probably with Sehun and Tao… you know Victoria Song? She was his neighborhood and classmate. He’s probably walking with her right now.” Kris explained. “Whoa~ did someone just falling in love?” Suho asked. Kris nodded his head lightly.

“Baekhyun and Chanyeol always walking together, aren’t they?” Kris said. Suho just nodded. Wow. Did he just forget that fact? Without they even realize they already reached the front of the school. Just then, Kris smirked, and then…

“HANA!!!” He shouted to the girl in front of him. The girl turned around. Her cold expression changed to a bright expression in a split of second.

“Oppa!” She beamed not too brightly because she didn’t want to attract another student’s attention. She ran to Kris and hugged him lightly. She was Oh Hana, Sehun’s twin sister and… Kris’s girlfriend, sure. She never called someone with honorifics, since she and Sehun separated when they’re 5. Sehun stayed in Seoul and Hana flew to America.

Kris slang his arm around Hana’s shoulder since the latter was shorter (She’s tall for a girl’s height. She’s 172 cm.). Being ignored by Kris – who already met Hana – Suho decided to just walk alone. Just then, he saw Luhan and Sehun. What the hell? They look like they’re gays. -_-

“Sehun! Luhan!” He shouted their names that make they turned around. Suho was already running toward them. He panted heavily when he already reached them.

“Annyeong, Luhan Hyung! Annyeong, Sehun-ah!” He greeted them. “Oh! Annyeong, Suho Hyung!” Sehun greeted back. “Yah! Kim Suho! Don’t call me hyung, can’t you? I look so young but when they hear you call me hyung they will be shocked.” Luhan complained.

“Okay, Luhan~ or… should I call you Luhaen, just like Baekhyun?” Suho teased Luhan who seems already pissed off. “Hehe, hyung, I’m just kidding.” He smiled apologetically, because he realize Luhan is angry toward him. If he is angry… he can kick your or even make you do something crazier.

“Hyung, being ignored again?” Sehun asked. “Yeah…” “You know hyung. You should have a girlfriend sooner or later. I don’t even see you with a girl lately.” Sehun said to Suho playfully. Suho never takes the younger’s word seriously, so he just teased back. “Said the one who didn’t have one too!”

“Annyeong, Suho Oppa! Annyeong, Luhan! Annyeong, Sehun~” Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter