Chapter 20

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20

“Yoo-Yoona! Im Yoona!” Sehun shouted and the girl in front of him turns around in instance upon hearing her name being called. “Oh, it’s you! Why are you calling me suddenly?” Yoona asked the sweating boy in front of her. Sehun was literally running all the way to catch up with her. He can’t wait for another week because he literally can’t let go of this chance. Don’t be nervous, Sehun, just say it, he thought to himself. “Uh… so, Yoona, I don’t really know how to start this but well, I don’t really know why I’m here in the first place when I can just go home and rest comfortably there but sure, I know the answer of it.” Sehun said while scratching the back of his head nervously.

“But to be very honest, the only thing that I want to say is…” Sehun stopped as he takes a deep breath before he continues his words. “I love you, Yoona. God, I’m probably too obvious about my feelings or you’re probably too oblivious toward it but yes, I love you, Yoona.” Sehun said as he held his breath – a bit scared that the girl will reject him. He has a crush on her for almost a year already – though everyone knows that Luhan’s crush was longer than anyone else’s – and he likes, no, he loves her so much. Both didn’t know what to say; Sehun is nervous meanwhile Yoona was speechless. The silence was uncomfortable and fortunately, Yoona finally broke the silence.

“I love you too, Sehun.”

--

It was a bright day for both Victoria and Tao. It was a great day indeed considering how both were going to a date after the school ends though it was a bit stopped with the sudden meeting of the guys but luckily the girl were also having a meeting – though it was more important than the guys meeting. “Oh, thanks, you’re still here, Vic.” Tao said and smile at her as he approached Victoria who smiles back to him. “Why are you so late anyway?” Victoria asked slightly hitting the other’s arm jokingly. “You’re not waiting for a long time, right?” Tao asked and Victoria shook her head. “The girls held a meeting and so I think the guys, right?” Victoria asked and Tao only nods.

Tao intertwined their hands together before he dragged her. “Where are we going to go, anyways?” Victoria asked and Tao shrugged at her question. “Should we go to the park? It’s bright today.” Tao answered and Victoria nods her head – agreeing to Tao. Both walk to the park. Both of them didn’t utter any words but it was very comfortable for the two of them. Both arrive at the park and after buying ice creams for each of them, both sat on the bench.

“Ah~ How I wish everyday is like this.” Tao said. “What do you mean? Every day was always like this though.” Victoria said. “No, I mean, I wish I can just hold your hand like how I do it now and embrace you every time I want to do it.” Tao said as he smiles to the other.

“The only thing I wish is that you’ll always be here with me. I love you, Tao.” “I love you too, Qian.”

--

“God, how can a girl room be so messy?” Suho asked as soon as he stepped into Krystal’s room and Krystal just rolled his eyes at him before pushing Suho to her bed. “It’s not a girl’s room if it’s not messy, okay? Now, just sit here and let me clean up my room. God, you’re such a whiney guy, you know. Tell me again why I love you.” Krystal said to him – though she was mumbling the last part of it – before she start cleaning and tidying her room. Suho stared at the girl as she quickly clean up and tidy up her room and just in a few minutes, the room was very clean just like a new room.

She took a seat beside him before lying down on her bed. “God, since when did cleaning room get so tiring?” Krystal asked – a bit ignoring the fact that Suho was there, chuckling because of the girl’s attitude. “Then you probably should clean up your room more because it was like a total disaster, okay? How can my room be cleaner than yours?” Suho said as he lay down beside the other. Krystal scoffed before she turns around and faces Suho – or more like to get a clearer view of him, but let’s just ignore it. “My room is usually clean but I’m just too busy these past few days and I literally don’t have time to clean it up, okay? God, don’t mock me, Suho.” Krystal said to the man and the responds was only his soft laughs – which was like melody to Krystal’s ears.

“Ok, ok, I will stop now. So tell me how you know about Yixing Hyung. I thought you don’t remember your past.” Suho said. “First thing first, I don’t have some amnesia, Suho. Second, I remember my past and I don’t remember only a bit of it because well they are probably not the important one. And well, I remember that Yixing Oppa was actually very close with Jess, and seriously I think they’re cute. So actually the answer to your question is that I know him from the past.” Krystal answered and Suho only nods her head.

“Then, Krystal, what do you do after you graduate? I mean since you’re also one of the he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter