Chapter 24

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24

WARNING A/N: This is the third chapter I update from the triple update so go back to the previous chapter just click  HERE

“Doctor, please tell me that she is okay!” Taeyeon hysterically shouted as her eyes was already red from crying. “Which one of you is her family?” The doctor asked and Taeyeon raised her hands. “I’m not her family but I know her parents and I had live with her for a long time so you can count me as her family.” Taeyeon said and her voice is a bit shaking and also croaked after too much sobs. “Then please come in to the room.” The doctor said before the doctor turns around and left to a room followed behind by Taeyeon as Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hand before she lets it go. Tiffany and Taeyeon were the one who are very worried about Seohyun. When they hear the news, they were in shock especially for Taeyeon.

“It seems like that she will fainted for all day long and I’m not sure but I think she will wake up tonight because she faint pretty hard and I know that she obviously was hit by a car but it was not that hard but it affects much to her. She can’t use her hands for awhile and I think she will have troubles when walking judging by her condition now.” The doctor said and Taeyeon can feel that her tears will fall again but she now she can’t cry the whole day. She had cry way too much when she hear the news because she always considered Seohyun as her younger sister and she really cares for the other one.

“B-but she’s okay, right? Are there any more injuries beside the one you told me or is it just that? All the pain will leave her after a few weeks, right?” Taeyeon asked or more like cried as she bit her lower lips obviously worrying the other. The doctor smile warmly before he spoke up. “Your friend will be okay by a few weeks but please remember to take care of her even when she was fine because I’m afraid if the pain will comes again since it usually happens sometimes.” The doctor said and she nods her head as she indicates that she understands. “Now if you want, you can see her and if you want I can call one of your friends but only one.” The doctor said as he smiles warmly to her and she smiles warmly to the doctor.

“Can you just call the one with the name ‘Tiffany’ and tell her to come inside while I check up on my friend? It would be very helping if you do it.” She offered another smile and the doctor nods. “I will and now just go check up on your friend and don’t worry too much.” The doctor said before he left the room after he bowed at her and she bowed back to the doctor. She quickly stands up from her seat before she ran and checks up on Seohyun. She tries hard to hold back her tears when Seohyun come up to her sight. The girl’s face was a bit bruised and her hands and leg were covered and she knows that there was a bruise that was covered on her hands or her legs. She was happy that at least she was now okay even if she gets so many injuries.

“Tae, is she okay?” A voice was heard by Taeyeon and as she turns back she spot her best friend already standing there and the other was also holding backs her tears. Taeyeon nods and the other smiles widely. “I’m glad that she was okay. She was someone who I really love and I don’t want to lose her and I was glad when the doctor tells me that she just faint but god, how can she get so many bruises.” The other said and Taeyeon hurriedly hugs her. “She’s okay now, okay? Don’t worry too much because she will be okay. Save your tears for another thing, okay?” Taeyeon said and Tiffany only chuckles lowly. “Shut up, Tae. I know you also worry about her so much and you’re even more worried about her.”

“Is the other already arrives yet? Who is outside right now?” Taeyeon asked. “The whole group is here now unless Baek and Chan who is now in their way to here.” The other replied and she nods her head. “Everything is going to be okay, right?” She asked the other as she starts to sob again since she can’t hold back her tears anymore. “Yes, I know everything is going to be good and also fine just like before, Tae. Don’t you worry too much about this, okay? Also I think we should just take her to your apartment and I will sleep over there for tonight.” Tiffany said. “By the way who do you think do this to her?” “Huh?”

“You can’t just tell me that you believe that she got into some accident. Hyun was always careful about everything and she wasn’t even the type of person who is very careless so it was kind of weird. I think someone already plans this. It’s either someone who wants to take her position at her comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter