Chapter 3

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

My family missed me? Wait until pigs fly around the world and it’s going to happen. What a lie they have to cover up the real reason. Hello! I’m studying here in America, and worst the condition here is worst than South Korea. And they think I will believe them? .

They just search me when they need me, huh? And when they didn’t, they abandoning me didn’t even care how I am and how my condition there is. They’re unbelievable, really. Just because my sister is sick it didn’t mean they can drag me here to South Korea.

But, ok, I can’t do anything because I didn’t have any money. Oh my god. Yes, I didn’t have any money. This is really terrible. I work for any part-time job but not at club, like how am I going in there? I felt uncomfortable there also.

Well, but yes, I can’t do anything. I’m already at the plane, and I think I’m just going to plan some run-away thing. Do you think after 4 years being abandoned and leaving her by herself and after your family just drag you to somewhere because some business matter is good?

Well, the secretary already told me the main reason and it’s not because my family miss me. Well, I’m not disappointed actually because I already know it’s not going to come anytime soon. Well actually they said it was because… because my sister is sick.

My Sister is the heir of the company. She’s really smart and I think she handle the company well, totally the opposite of me actually. And they said if I’m not replacing her position in anytime soon the company will be taken by my aunt. Yes, my aunt is greedy for the company.

But actually, I even forget which aunt is that. I even forget the face of my family, the only one that I remember is my sister. She’s a great sister to me, but seeing how she abandon me too, it’s kinda disappointing but heck, I’m living by myself for 2 years and I’m still safe and alive which mean I’m strong so why should I cry just because of a little matter like that?

“We’re arrived at Seoul, South Korea at 01.23 PM. Thank you.” Suddenly, I heard this announcer said. Finally after I don’t know how many hours I spend in this airplane, we arrived safely. So, we all get down from the airplane and proceed to the airport. And here I’m finally at the airport gate.

I think they will go here and fetch me up. If they’re not coming in 15 minutes, I will just wandering around, I don’t care if they will search me more difficultly. But just then, a person who I don’t know who wearing a black suit approaches me.

“Miss Jung Soojung?” He asked. Wait, who is even Jung Soojung. Oh My. I even forget that it was my real Korean name. Too much spending my time in America, I think? Oh, I’m not adapted to this Korean name, but this will be better to have Soojung as my name now. And, I just nod after awhile.

“Come follow me.” He said and started to walk away with my luggage. Well, thanks that he didn’t forget to bring my luggage first or I will be pissed by his action. I walk like a boss, well actually not. My clothes are not like a boss.

I’m just wearing a long-sleeve white blouse with ‘Set Me Free’ in the front. And I also just wearing black jeans and about shoes, well, I just wear my favorite pair of converse that I like to wear when I’m working back in America.

Actually I don’t mind just living there and working. The Boss in the café I worked in was really kind to me. I was comfortable around her. Ok, so my boss is woman and she’s not even a that maybe you expected to be. She’s Japanese, and yes, she’s really polite.

She even let me live in the room beside hers and she pay almost 1/3 the rent money. She’s rich and she definitely didn’t have any problem with it. And about my name, I think it’s really good. What if I suddenly met someone who knows me in America? Oh, God, just pray not to.

And finally we reached the parking lot. The secretary pressed the car key and the luxury sport red car beeped. My jaw is almost dropped. But then I just remember, the company is rich, very rich and for this it’s just small things. And now I expect them to at least fetch me up with some limousine but I know it’s impossible, they never care about me how can I expect things like that? Things that most likely impossible to be true.

“Please ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter