Chapter 21

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21

6 girls get out of their car one by one and they had gained all the attention around. Their faces are unfamiliar for all the students and they expect those girls to be new students in their school. They are pretty which make everyone instantly turn their face to see them. Walking confidently through the corridor everyone can’t help but shocked to see those pretty girls in their school. The leader of the group turns the doorknob to the principal office before coming inside, followed by the rest of the girls. “Mr. Cho, we’re here.” The leader said as everyone bow politely to the principal. The principal’s eyes brighten as she sees the girls standing in front of him.

“Oh, Bomi-ah, why don’t you tell me that you will start to go to school today? I hear from your assistant that you’re going to start to go to school tomorrow.” Mr. Park said and the leader or known as Bomi laughs at his statement. “Yes, me and my friend decided to just to start school today because we didn’t want to miss the first day of the week, right?” Bomi said and everyone nods their head agreeing to what she just said. “Okay, then. Here is your schedule and if you’re lost on the way, you can just ask the students for direction.” The principal said as he handed them their schedule. Everyone nods their head, understanding what he mean before one by one leave the room.

Kim Suho, I’m coming, Bomi thought as she smirked to herself.

--

“Okay, class, we’re going to have new students. Come in!” The teacher said before he start the subject and Suho shivered in fear and Krystal notices that of course. “Is there something wrong?” Krystal asked as she whispered but Suho just gave her a nods and weak smile which make her not convinced. “I’m not convinced you know. You look so worried about it.” Krystal said and Suho quickly grabs her hands. “Let’s talk when it’s recess time and if anything happen before it, don’t be mad at me. Can you promise me that?” Suho asked and even if Krystal hesitant, she nods her head. “Thanks.” Suho mumbled before both of them pay attention to the new students.

One by one introduce themselves. Krystal didn’t really like those students judging by their look but maybe, she can be wrong. She remembers how everyone kind of hate her at first for being very cold but she later warm up to everyone – or more to her club member. They are pretty which makes her didn’t wonder of how they gained so many attention but there’s this thing that kind of describes them. They look flirty, that’s it. Krystal was back to the reality when she heard one of them say ‘Suho’s fiancée’ and Krystal was beyond shocked. Suho’s fiancée? He didn’t even have any fiancée, doesn’t he?

Krystal turns around to look at Suho and she noted how Suho looks annoyed as he faces the girl. Is she really his fiancée then? She was confused but she remember that she had promise Suho to not be mad at him before it’s recess. She wants to know the real truth, not lie and she know that Suho will explain the situation to her.

--

“Look, Soojung. You heard her saying that she is my fiancée, right?” Suho asked and Krystal nods her head. They are in the janitor closet now and even if though both didn’t want to go there, they don’t have any choice if they want to talk secretly. “Yesterday night was horrible. My family suddenly has an invitation though I know my father had planned it a long time ago and then suddenly they say some things like engagement and I really want to reject it but I can’t. I’m scared my father will hurt you but I don’t even like her. Both of our family still didn’t have any final deal so what she says about her being my fiancée is totally a lie. Tell me, do you believe me?” Suho asked and Krystal nods her head.

“I don’t know why but I just always believe you no matter what is the matter. You’re trustworthy, that’s why.” Krystal said as she hugs the other tightly and the other hugs her back too. “So you’re not mad at me, right?” Suho asked and Krystal shook her head. “Why would I? If it’s true that it was your father who plan it then it’s your father’s fault. I know that feeling when you can’t do anything and being controlled. I understand you, Suho. I understand.” Krystal said as she gives him a reassuring smile. “God, I’m so lucky to have you.” Suho said as he pushed the other into a gentle kiss.

--

“Kris, look. Isn’t she that stranger from the other day who is flirting with you?” Hana asked as she pointed to a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter