Chapter 10

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

“Soo… Soojung!” Suho shouted at Krystal but the girl didn’t even move an inch. Suho felt that his shoulder is almost sore that Krystal put her head on his shoulder. Suho rolled his eyes before he shakes the girl in his arms but sure that didn’t made she woke up. “Soojung, wake up!!!” Suho shouted once again and this time, Krystal finally woke up and well, it was bad.

Krystal’s eyes widened as she jolted – and unfortunately, her hands hit Suho’s face and she step on his feet – and stood up in a mere seconds. She turned around to see Suho glaring at her, which Krystal ignored. “Yah! Don’t you know how to say thank you? Are you a bipolar person? In one time, you’ll just be vulnerable, sad and burst into tears, in another time you’ll just be someone who acts cold and hopeless with no sight of excitement and on another time you’ll just go y, and even arrogant as ! You know what? Stand by yourself then!” Suho shouted at her and the girl swears she flinched at the boy’s choice of words. It was true, she always act like that. But for sure, she’s not bipolar.

“Wait, Suho! Geez, Suho, wait for me!” Krystal shouted as she started running toward Suho who already walked away from her and when she finally able to catch up with him. She holds his wrist and it made Suho stops walking. Suho turns around and faces her.

“What?” Suho asked her coldly and Krystal only could roll her eyes because of it. “Fine, thank you, Suho. Geez, I really didn’t understand you.” Krystal and Suho scoffed. “Well, actually it should be me who didn’t understand you!” Suho said and Krystal only rolls her eyes.

“By the way, you didn’t forget what you told me just a few hours ago, right?” Suho asked her and Krystal faces him with a confused expression. “Wait, what thing did I told you? I never remember I told you anything especially-” And Krystal stopped talking as she remembers it. Her eyes widened in panic. “No, I just not told you those things.” She muttered under her breath, trying to convinces herself but sure, it’s not working as she clearly remembers herself telling him those things.

“You shouldn’t worry because you didn’t even tell me your family’s name.” Suho tried to make her felt better but obviously failed. When Krystal gets panicked, she can be reassured by someone because it should be done by herself who means her brain should reassure her.

“No, but I STILL TELL YOU THOSE THINGS OH MY GOD, I’M SO GOING TO BE DEAD!” Krystal hollered and shouted and Suho didn’t have a choice but to shut because she was literally going to wake up the entire patient in the hospital with her dolphin’s scream.

“This is hospital, Jung Soojung. You should know where you are first before shouting like a dolphin just like that.” Suho hissed as he covered . “Fine, but you should promise me you never told anyone about this.” Krystal whispered and Suho could only nod at her.

--

“So… we’re going to sleepover in your place, Eonnie?” Seohyun asked Taeyeon and she nods at her. “Yes, both of you are going to my house for a sleepover!” Taeyeon exclaimed childishly and Tiffany smacked her in head so she won’t get to hyper. Actually the girls had planned to go sleepover on Taeyeon’s house because Taeyeon’s parent was on business overseas so the house was a bit empty and Taeyeon invited them to go there. And both Seohyun and Tiffany had agreed to go there.

“Well, then… When will we go to your house?” Seohyun asked Taeyeon and Taeyeon thinks about it for a minute before she smiled to herself. “Come to my house Next Friday, after school.” Taeyeon answered and Tiffany shook her head. “I can’t go there, Tae. Remember I have an extra practice with my music teacher?” Tiffany said and Taeyeon think for a while. “Well, then… Let’s just go by our own.” Taeyeon answered them shortly.

“Wait, you mean you told us to walk by our own? Come on, Tae… You’re not kidding us, right?” Tiffany asked as she started to thinks about walking. Taeyeon’s house was near the school but sure, Tiffany refused to walk since she’s actually a lazy person. “Oh, come on, Tiff. It only required about 10 minutes walking to my house from here.” Taeyeon told her as she rolled her eyes. “Or maybe you could just take the bus and then walk for 1 minute!” Taeyeon told her and Tiffany only nod.

“What about you, Hyun?” Taeyeon asked as she turned to Seohyun who’s looking at her phone boringly. “I’m going to walk from here since you know… I still have something to do after our practice.” Seohyun told them and both only nod at her. “Something happen again?” Tiffany asked her and Seohyun shook her head. “The Vice President just suddenly told me that there would be a meeting and you know I can’t run away from it.” Seohyun told them.

“Okay, then. Seohyun, when will the meeting end?” Taeyeon asked her. “5 PM, I think.” Seohyun answered and Taeyeon only nod. “Your pra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter