Chapter 13

This Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

“Here… your ramen is ready but don’t eat it now, okay?” Suho said as he put down two cup of ramen – one in front of Krystal and one in front of where he was sitting. “Thank you, Suho. You’re really kind, you know.” Krystal said and Suho could only chuckles as the girl call him ‘kind’. “I’m just well-mannered but actually I’m not that kind to every person out there, only for some special people.” Suho said and at the word ‘only for some special people’, Krystal blushed a bit as red tint covered her cheeks but luckily, Suho didn’t saw that or maybe he will just about it.

The room fell into silence as both was eating their food silently and quickly without even thinking of chatting – because they are just really hungry. But the silence break as Suho asked Krystal a thing – and Krystal actually didn’t want to answer that. “Soojung-ah, do you want to go to hospital tomorrow then?” Suho asked and Krystal almost choked at the question. How should she answer him? It was hard for her to visit her sister again because previously, they first meet after so many years didn’t end up well and she was scared that she would ruin it too this time.

“You know, Soojung, it is okay if you don’t want it. I won’t force you since I know about your condition now.” Suho quickly said as he saw Krystal’s body stiffen at his question and put up a reassuring smile but Krystal just keep felt butterflies whenever Suho smiles like that – it was so beautiful and dazzling. Stupid butterflies, what is this feeling? Krystal thought. Gosh, what am I even thinking about? Why am I acting like this seriously? Oh my, Krystal thought as she shook her head and continues to eat her ramen.

--

“Tae Eonnie? Tiff Eonnie? What are Eonnies doing here?” Seohyun asked confusedly as Luhan suddenly dragged Taeyeon, Tiffany along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun to the table – and fortunately, they choose the large table. “I just fortunately meet them when I want to go to the toilet and since they can’t get any table, I brought them here.” Luhan said with a wide smile and Taeyeon tried hard not to roll her eyes or kick his foot. “Guys, take your seat.” Luhan said and everyone quickly take their seat. Taeyeon sit beside Seohyun and Tiffany sit beside her meanwhile in front of Seohyun was Chanyeol and beside him was Luhan and beside Luhan was Baekhyun.

The four then orders their food since both Luhan and Seohyun already does that a few minutes ago and after a few minutes, all the food finally comes to the table. It was awkward silence – and all thanks to Luhan, or maybe Taeyeon just didn’t want to get blamed.

“I’m very sure that we have something going on between us, so why don’t we talk it out?” Luhan said and Seohyun just naively agree but the rest can see the underlying words, ‘You don’t tell me the truth and I will take revenge for it later’.

“So, Taeyeon, why do you tell me that you are in Tiffany’s place? Because I’m sure that you know where you are but why do you lie to me about where you are?” Luhan asked and Taeyeon gulped at the question. What should I answer? I’m going to be so dead after this, Taeyeon thought. “Ah, it’s just that… uh- oh! I remember!” Taeyeon shouted as her eyes were twinkling since she just got another idea – to cover up her lies, of course. “That time, I was kind of forgetting where I am because you do know that Tiffany’s house and mine is kind of similar right?” Taeyeon covers up and Tiffany just had to cough at the words because well, Taeyeon just said a dumb and doubting covers.

“Uh… how can you mix up your place with Tiff Eonnie’s place, like I mean… the difference is-” “Goodness, Seohyun. You know that we’re kind of dumb sometimes and that time, Taeyeon is probably high and I actually want to tell her it’s her place but Taeyeon said for me to shut up, so well…” Tiffany quickly cut Seohyun before she can even finish her words. Good one, Tiffany, good one, you just save our friendship or mostly you just save Taeyeon, Tiffany thought to herself. “Uh… well, that one is kind of convincing and both of us didn’t really know what happen.” Chanyeol said as Baekhyun nods.

“Well, then. Isn’t it obvious that I’m not lying? I’m innocent, Lu.” “Oh, just shut up, Tae.”

--

Rings can be heard from Krystal’s phone – interrupting both Krystal and Suho from watching a TV Show Suho just told her. Krystal gets her phone before looking for the caller’s ID and when she looks at it, she frowned. Why does it have to be her? She bit her lips as she hesitantly thinks if she should answer the call or not. Suho seems to notice it as he gets up from the couch before walking toward Krystal. “Who is it?” “It’s, it’s- my sister.” Krystal answered as she bit her lips once again.

“You should answer it. Maybe she calls because there’s something important. You never know about it, right? Just answer, I’ll leave.” Suho said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter