Cuteness all around

A fangirl's Story

EXO members had returned to Korea two days ago and yet you had seen no sign of them. Sitting there in the familiar waiting room of MinJung you started to imagine how Luhan must be doing and hoped he was doing well after the recovery from fever. 
As MinJung called you in, you entered his office where you could see Luhan, Kris, Xiumin and Sehun sitting on the couch. You rolled your eyes to Luhan to see if he looked fine to see his cute face giving you a little smile. You had been called in as Sehun had requested you as his personal designer and stylist. MinJung asked if it was alright for you to be assigned for another member and you were completely ok with it as Sehunnie was one of the cutest people you had ever seen. Ever since you started loving EXO you had always wished for a cute little brother like him. 
“Noona, Kumao for saying ‘yes’. I really thought that noona wouldn’t like to be my designer, Kamsa.” Sehun grabbed your hand and got it shaken with his without your allowance, and thanked you as soon as you made your way out of MinJung's office.. 
“Ah, Gwenchana.” You replied thinking of something else to say.
“Noona, wanna have a selfie with me? I promise I won’t upload it anywhere. It’s just because you’re my new designer”. He moved his face near yours and positioned his phone with the front camera and got a cute smiling selfie. Well, it couldn’t really be called as a cute smiling selfie because you couldn’t find your smile as you were a little shocked for the way he acted, the first time he met you.  
“Noona, I’ll be going now. We’ll meet tomorrow.” Sehun turned to leave and that’s only when you both noticed Luhan was standing right beside you two silently observing your actions.
“Hyung, Let’s go” Sehun, talked to Luhan continuing to walk. 
“Aneeya, you go Sehun-ah, I need a minute with OUR designer.” Luhan said giving more attention to the word OUR designer, looking at you, having kind of a rude look in his eyes.