Time runs Fast

A fangirl's Story

A fangirl's story Chapter 04

 

You took your diary before you go to bed. It had almost been a month after you started working with Ian as his fashion designer and also the stylist. You loved working with him as he was so cute and friendly with you. The best part you liked about him was the way he kept calling you noona. He had once said that he always wanted an elder sister when he was young so he would think of you as his own big sister.  As you turned the pages of the diary you could figure out how busy you had been in the last month. You were just one step away from EXO and it seemed like it’ll take a century to pass that one step. It was not only Ian that kept you busy, but as you were good in styling, you also had to help over with other young artists.
 
SM had another area for styling and fashion designing and you were not allowed to enter the other areas like where other group members practice. You heard news and you even saw photos in Facebook of EXO members entering the SME building often, but you were a lot busy with Ian and other people to go and see Luhan in person.
“Another day passed without seeing him."
You simply wrote on the diary and chose to sleep instead of thinking and being sad of your life in heaven, as in Korea.

*
“Noona, how about changing the ring? I really don’t like this ring noona. Mian” Ian complained for the first time. So you pulled out his ring and put on another one.
“Noona, can’t I go without a ring today? It feels comfortable.” He asked again.
“Really? if you don’t like a ring, then it’s alright. Let’s go without a ring today.” You pulled the second ring out and took the final view.
Ian was appearing a lot cute with that outfit. You were proud of what you had done.
 
“Long time, no see miss”, you heard a familiar voice and turned back to see who it was.
“Shin Woo Sunbae”, you called out as soon as you saw him. You were in a little bit of a hard situation as he hadn’t shown up for a little longer.
“Where were you? You didn’t even answer the phone? Gwenchana?” you asked.
“ Oh yes, I’ve been a little busy miss, today I’m here for a special job. Mr.Hwang wanted me to call you to his office. I guess it’s something important. Are you free now?”
“Of course, let me pack my things up soon enough”
You got in to his car with him. You were talking with each other about the month you spent in Korea but you made sure not to tell him that you were not really feeling good about your life there. You got down from the car to find a lot of people standing in front of the building holding cameras. It was hard to make it through the crowd but ShinWoo managed it well. “Experience, miss” He said winking at you moving through the crowd.
-------------
It was the same room where you once waited for MinJung alone, the room that had Guitar wallpapers covering the walls. Shin Woo had lone you there again. You were beginning to worry as to why you were called to MinJung’s office suddenly. It was hard not to think of Ian not liking his ring even. “Have I done anything wrong?, would I be fired?” , you were in situation where such thoughts couldn’t be helped. But then, suddenly something happened and put you in a situation where you lost your breath , and made you stoned.  The entrance door to the waiting room was opened and there entered three people. First it was Kris and you were just about to be fainted. He saw you but as soon as he looked at you he looked away. Then, entered, …… Luhan. You couldn’t believe your eyes. You were almost dead. Seeing that angelic manly man who was called your bias, whose photos you had, covering your entire room, who was your inspiration in everything, who made you into fashion designing for males,was making his entrance to the same room where you were supposed to be seated and wait. He smiled at you, a little smile that was, but you felt like you were the queen of the world and you didn’t even notice that Xiumin also followed Luhan and entered to the room and he smiled at you too. All of them – without even asking for permission- entered Min Jung’s office and as soon as they got in, Shin Woo came out of the opened door and called you in. You were feeling like you were flying and you were not really in that waiting room. But he called you in, he called you in where Luhan was. So your body just stood up and walked in like a charged robot.