Hidden from you

A fangirl's Story

So-Eun stopped practicing and sat down on the floor. The song kept playing giving her more time to think. She always wanted her sweet friend to know that she was a rookie at SM. But SM had strictly informed that she was not to let anyone know about her being a rookie till she gets introduced officially. You had always been nice to her and she felt like a cheater to keep such a big thing hidden from you. She thought of asking Shin Woo to console MinJung to let her have her secret flipped out just for one person, as you had told her that Shin Woo was one of your best friends. She stopped the music player, and walked out the practice room. Thinking more and more, she kept walking over the passage. There was a place, inside the building where she could see her flower pots through the glass wall. Her flower pots were glowing and appeared so beautiful through the glass wall of the building. 
“I wonder, how would it be seen if someone looked at this beautiful little garden from up there”. She remembered you saying that once. She took some photos to show you if she could get the chance to tell you why she was there. While she was taking photos, she noticed a camera lying in the corner of the passage. 
“Woow” She spelled seeing the camera, as it was an expensive brand. Even the view of the camera was perfect for a pic as it was quite a white beauty. You took the camera in your hand thinking how stupid the owner must have been to leave the camera there as someone could’ve stolen it easily. Flipping the touch screen you took a look at the photos to find a clue about the owner. You were shocked as all the photos in the camera were taken from the same place where the camera was, and all of those photos had aimed just one person. You searched through the pics till it said those were all, and you couldn't find anyone else but just that one person in those pictures.

 

**************

“Oh! It’s Irene. She’s quite a beauty. She makes a nice pair with you, Hyung”, Kai said looking at the newly released pics of Irene. She was one of the most popular rookies in SM who had won a lot of fans already. 
“Irene? And me? Are you Nuts?” Baekhyun asked pointing his own face.
“Whae? Hyung even likes Taeyeon noona’s face. Doesn’t she look like Taeyeon noona, a little?” 
“Anee, I don’t see any similarities between her face and Taeyeon’s. And fans resemble the other girl, Seulgi as second Taeyeon, not Irene.”
“Oh, Jinja? I never knew that. But still, Irene makes the best pair with you”
“I said she makes nothing with me. Will you shut up now?” 
“I didn’t tell anything for you to be so angry about”. Kai looked away since he noticed Baekhyun was getting red by anger. 

“Don’t you guys have an idea of joining us to practice?” Sehun barged in. 
“We were just talking about Irene”. 
“Irene? What about her? You mean that Seulgi’s friend, right?” Sehun asked grabbing a stool leaving the idea of practicing.
“Yes. Doesn’t she look good with Baekhyun Hyung?” Kai asked.
Before Sehun started explaining, Baekhyun stood up, kicked the stool and stepped out of the room, with a face burning with anger.
“Hyung…..” Sehun called him, following him out of the room. 
“Ah whaeee? Do you also want to pair me with that Irene or whoever she is?” Baekhyun asked fiercely. 
“Aneeya” 
“Keurom, Bwoh?” He started running to the practice room without waiting for Sehun’s answer. 

 

************************

“Good Morning!” Luhan greeted you early in the morning. His early-morning presence was no longer a surprise for you as recently he had found himself energetic enough to take a taxi and come to the styling area in the dawn. 
He used the extra time to argue with you to change the outfit that was meant for him. Sometimes he went even far to change others’. 
“That colour is stupid for today. How about some white ones?” He would ask.
“Rings are not good for today, you can give one to Kris as that one can’t survive without rings, but let others go without rings.”
“Luhan, I mean oppa”
“Why would you always say ‘Luhan, I mean oppa’? Just call me Luhan, or Oppa.”
“Ok then Luhan? It’s ok?”
“Yes, fine.”
“So Luhan, I came all the way from my country to be the designer and the stylist for you guys, Not to change all my decided outfits as you say, You got it Luuu Han ??? ” You said trying to be funny.
“You are too much.” He replied passing you a cute and a sweet wink.
“Bwoh? I’m too much? You’re the one who is being too much right now.”
“Me.”
“Nae, You.”
“Explain please.”
“You have come to the styling department in the middle of the dawn to force me to change your outfits and other stuff according to the likes of you. That IS too much.”
“OK, I won’t do that anymore.”
“Won’t do WHAT anymore?”
“Coming here at the dawn.”
“Ah. It’s not like that. Just come.” You didn’t know what else to say, as you liked to see him there every morning smiling and talking to you for a long time. Who wouldn’t like to see such a cute guy every morning? And, yes, most importantly, he was your Bias. 
“What is this, girl? You say I’m too much coming here early. And when I say I wouldn’t do that anymore, you say ‘just come’.”
“Being too much is ok, Luhan.” You said, paying more attention to the word, Luhan, as you enjoyed calling him that. 
“Alright, I’ll try to be more too much from now on.” You kept silent as you couldn't think of how to reply to that cuteness.