Chapter 28

A fangirl's Story

“Ohhh, annyeonghasaeyo. You must be our new member of the designing team. Come here. C’mon, don’t be scared, girl.” An elder girl grabbed your hand noticing you were scared and shy to look up.

“Heard you worked for EXO before, such handsome pretty little flower boys. What made you leave from there? You must be so talented for Minjung to assign you with Suju removing you from EXO. Say Hi to the new member, everyone.” The old girl kept talking welcoming you to the room.


“Would you shut your chatter box now? Myungsoo here, pleasure to meet you.”

Another guy passed a rude-funny look to the previous girl and showed his hand. You shook it softly, and turned your head over to the girl who was shocked with what Myungsoo said.


“Chatter Box? Who? Me? This kid………. Let it go. Saehee here, welcome to the styling department of Super Junior. I don’t have to show you around as you’ve already worked with EXO, right? Let me see your file………. Ah you’re to work for Donghae & Ryeowook. But currently, Kyuhyun also has no stylist as Eunhwa left. Would it be ok with you? Three members? How many members did you handle in EXO? Three? Two? Four? Five? Si…..”


“C’mon, shut up and let her work.” Myungsoo cut her off again, and grabbed your hand again.


“Sit here, this will be your place and make yourself comfortable. Our head Eunhwa was the one to leave, so we still don’t have a head designer. She acts like the head, but she’s not.” He pointed out Saehee and explained.


You faked a smile at Myungsoo as he was trying to be funny. Though everyone was friendly and funny, it was hard for you to feel alright to work in a completely different place. You sighed long, remembering how you spent time with Luhan and Sehun before. You started working as they were busy doing outfits for the upcoming music programs. Super Junior’s come back had been successful a week ago, so they had a lot of plans around the month of September.