In Heaven

A fangirl's Story

A fangirl's story Chapter 3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, I’m told to teach you the way around and let you know what you’re supposed to do.” Shin Woo, who was the person to pick you up at the airport, started talking, driving the car accompanying you to where you had to work. He had a pleasant view with sharp looking eyes and a manly look. “Like Luhan”, you thought. “I may also have the opportunity of seeing him once. It’s now possible for me to buy a ticket and visit a concert of them. I can also visit a fan signing event and get his autograph. And Sehun’s also.” ….. “When did you start designing miss?” your thoughts were jumbled as Shin Woo talked to you.
“Well, when I was 19. I always wanted to learn fashion designing and styling since I was 14. So I started following this degree and then I was called for a little job as the designs I had presented were good.” You explained.
“Your designs for men are quite charming miss, I’ve seen some of them.”
“What? You have seen them , a lot of them ?”
“Yes, Miss, you were called here because you’re good. Our head has a lot of hopes for you. You had even won this competition that was held in December last year, hadn’t you?”
“Well, that was just good luck, nothing else. But I’m sure I did my best there.”
He smiled at you. Shin Woo was so good to you and you felt thankful towards him as you knew nobody else in Korea. Well, except for those 12 charming wolves that you were still going to cost a fortune to meet in person.
As Shin Woo opened the car door, you got down to see a glass-walled building which was familiar to you. But as you were a little scared you couldn’t actually remember exactly where you had seen the same architecture. You had to sit there in the waiting room which was one of the most beautiful places you had ever been. The walls of the room were covered with random wallpapers of different musical instruments. And the room was clean, beautiful and nicely arranged.

“I’m sorry for keeping you long waited miss. Hwang Min Jung here, it’s a great pleasure to meet you”, a kind-looking gentleman was standing right in front of you with Shin Woo introducing himself to you.

“It’s a great pleasure to meet you too, sir” you replied shaking hands with him. As Shin Woo left the room you were called in to the room which was appeared to be the office of Min Jung. The room was filled with dummies dressed in different designs which were totally flawless. He invited you for a seat and he started to talk then. “Well, miss, I saw your designs once in here, this one is what I liked the most, he pointed at a dummy that was dressed in your favorite design. It was blue in color and had no sleeves.

“ Well, let me give an explanation on your job now. I guess you’ve heard of K-pop, at least I hope you searched for our country before you came here. If you know of Korean music industry, we are playing a major role there. We take little talented girls and boys in, train them, and release them to the world as young, powerful, talented artists, and we take care of them until the time they’ve signed to be with us is over. We have hundreds of people here as trainees and debuted artists. So stylists and fashion designers are so important for them as they get caught through thousands of cameras when they go out. They have to be dressed well no matter where they go. I’m so satisfied with your designs, but yet I have to see how you work before assigning you for big work. So for now, I have this trainee, who is a little bit more popular than other trainees in the company, for now your job will be taking care of his image. Right on time, this is Ian, he’s nearing his 16th birthday and I guess he’s pretty enough for your designs” Min Jung winked at you pointing the cute faced little boy who was walked by Shin Woo to there.


 You started walking with Shin Woo as Min Jung told you that he would you to the apartment, where you were going to live from then on. You were shocked to hear what your job was and it was really a miracle that you were going to work in an Entertainment Company, you started to think what this company might be.

“Shin Woossi ..” you wanted to ask him what the company was, “ What is the name of this c……….” you couldn’t finish your sentence as , as….., as the wall in front of you had a damn big poster covering itself of ………EXO. And you were dead for a second and in that second you figured out, you’re not the unlucky girl you’ve thought you were all along. Destiny had brought you to work in here. And you could now remember what that familiar glass walled building was “ SM Entertainment Building” , exactly where EXO members step in almost every day.