Since the first day ..

A fangirl's Story

 

“Hyung, Eori Yaegihaja” Sehun replied to Luhan’s face which was filled with curiosity to open his door in the middle of the night. 
-
“Mianhaeyo, Hyung. I was a little rude out there at the designing department that day. But, you had to tell me what was going on. You never told me a word about having an interest about her. I thought you were trying to help Baekhyun and for it to be a surprise you kept it a secret from him. That’s what I thought. It took me a long time to understand that it was not it. You liking her, knowing Baekhyun does the same is betraying him. It’s like stabbing him in the back hyung.”
“I don’t know Sehun-ah. Tell me, if you were me, what would you do?”
“I don’t know that either. You tell me hyung, when was it? When did all these start?”
“All these? You mean how I caught a liking to her?”
“Hmmmmm”
“I guess it was the first day for her in Korea, where she was walked by Shinwoo. I saw her through the glass wall, as beautiful as a girl could ever be. I never believed at love at first sight till I saw her face that day. And never did I think I’d be one of those to fall for someone at first sight. Her head sneaked out of the car filled with nervousness and scare. I don’t think she knew where she was walking to. Though she was scared, she had a bright smile on her face, listening to what Shinwoo was explaining. I watched her in to the office of MinJung and I’m quite sure she didn’t see me.” A shy smile spread on his angelic face and Sehun was amazed to see his hyung like that. 

“I went to Shinwoo when he came back with a rookie, and had a word. He told me that she was the new designer that SM had hired. That little boy Ian was the one she was assigned to. Shinwoo told me that she had even won several Fashion Designing contests and she was quiet a talented girl to be spotted by SM. That’s how it went, on the day when all these started.” Luhan snapped out of his memories and looked at Sehun to find a face with a curious smile. 
“That means, hyung was interested in her since the first day she came here?”
“Not just that, I was the one to do everything to assign her to EXO, to me”
“Bwoh ? Keugo eotteohkae ?” Sehun asked with wide eyes, surprised to how well-planned it had been.