Chapter 25

A fangirl's Story

 

Shinwoo started the engine to leave the office to go and see you. On his way to the styling department, he recalled his memory about what had happened in the morning.

-
“Annyeonghasaeyo, Sunbae-nim.” Baekhyun bowed to Shinwoo just when he was about to start with his daily work.

“Oh, Baekhyun. Is there anything the matter?”

“Could I meet Director Sunbae-nim? There’s something important that I have to discuss with him.”

“An important matter? He’s not here though. You can tell me.”

“Keu, I wanna be assigned to the same designer that Sehun is assigned to. Her designs are beautiful and just my type. So I prefer her better than the current designer I have. Would it be possible? Could you arrange it for me?” Baekhyun asked in a low tone.
“Keugae, I have to ask about that from MinJung. You’d better let it be for a little while for him to decide, ok?” With that saying, ShinWoo stood up to leave as he had some meetings to attend to.

“Nae, I hope it will turn out to be fine to do,” Baekhyun said, bidding farewell to Shinwoo.

Shinwoo had noticed something going on, as he hadn’t forgotten that Luhan was asking more and more about you on the day you had arrived in Korea. When he got to know that Luhan had got the designing team of rookies to talk good about you with MinJung, his suspicion grew and it grew even bigger now with Baekhyun asking to be assigned to you as well. He parked the car in the drive way and walked to the styling area to find you designing clothes for EXO’s appearance in Inkigayo, which has been scheduled for the next week, with Soyeon.

“Could I take her out, Soyeon?” Shinwoo directly talked to Soyeon, asking for permission to take you out.

“Oh, nae, sunbae. I’ll manage here.” Soyeon nodded at him, letting you leave the place.

--

You took the seat Shinwoo grabbed for you before he took the seat facing you in the restaurant.

“What will you have?” He asked you as a serving girl appeared.

“A Cappuccino…” You replied in a questioning tone trying to understand the reason for Shinwoo’s weird actions.

“Whae?” He asked narrowing his eyes, like the way he acted was normal.

“Aneeya, amuguththu.”

“I have something to ask you. Can I be sure that you’ll be honest with me?”

“Nae?”

“I asked you, if I can be sure that you’ll be honest with me?”

“Nae. Sunbae is the closest person for me here in Korea. I don’t have any reason to lie to you.”

“Today, Baekhyun came to me and asked if he could be assigned to you along with the other members you already work for. I want…”

“Nae?” You cut off his speech surprised as to why Baekhyun would ask for such an arrangement.

“Nae, that’s what happened.” Shinwoo continued to speak.

“Is there anything going on that you are hiding from me? That you haven’t told me? This might make problems if Minjung gets to know these.”

“Keugae anida Sunbae.”

“Keurom?” Shinwoo questioned, noticing your confused, but not-lying-face.

“I still don’t know what’s going on Sunbae. Recently, Luhan and Sehun has been acting weird, and I don’t have an idea what might be the reason for them to act like that or for Baekhyun to ask to be assigned to me. Sunbae, could you do me a favor?”