Revealed

A fangirl's Story

“She’s the designer for Luhan sunbae-nim, Xiumin Sunbae-nim, Kriseu Sunbae-nim and also Sehun Sunbae-nim. Sehun sunbae was there when I gave the camera even, he didn’t tell sunbae about her?” Seoeun’s voice kept ringing in Baekhyun’s head as he lied on the bed trying to sleep. It was a fortune that he met her in the hallway when he went out looking for Sehun. It hurt a lot to see; even Sehun kept it a secret from him. It felt like he was the only one who didn’t know about her. His anger was rising with time passed.
“Baekkie-yah, neo gwenchana?” Chanyeol was worried about his roommate, who maintained silence since the evening. 
“Chanyeol-ah, what did Sehun really yelled about in the noon? To Luhan?”
“Nae?”
“Can’t you remember?”
“Nae, Sehun said about someone getting hurt, and someone crying, thanks to the playful behavior of Luhan. And he also said something about him giving enough time to Luhan. I really have no idea about what’s going on. Whaeyo? You know anything?”
“Aneeya. Nan amuguththu meolla. Keunyang……. Jalja” Baekhyun turned over, wishing Channie a good night.
“Baekhyun-ah, do you know that fans like you to be with me the most? They think your best friend is me. But, recently I feel like you’re hiding something from me. You are even ignoring my sight. Will you still not tell me, what it is that you’re hiding from me?”
“Jalja……..” Baekhyun turned away, biding him good night. Chanyeol released a long sigh trying to release his sadness along with it. 

 

*************