Planned

A fangirl's Story

 

“That means, hyung was interested in her since the first day she came here?”
“Not just that, I was the one to do everything to assign her to EXO, to me”
“Bwoh ? Keugo eotteohkae ?” Sehun asked with wide eyes, surprised to how well-planned it had been. 

“You know a lot of those girls who work for rookies are young and new. A lot of them likes me just so much, other EXO members as well. So I gave them some fan signs, let them have some selfies with me, and forced them to talk good about her with Minjung. And they all did, they said there was nothing to lie because she was good at what she was doing. But I got them to talk more about her talent, so then Minjung would consider assigning her to a group.”

“Then ? Minjung would have also chosen Girls’ Generation or Super Junior even. How come she was assigned to us, and on top of that to you ?”

“Wanna have a coffee ?” Luhan asked as he noticed that they had taken a long way to reach the cafe laughing to himself to see Sehun's curiosity. 

“I’m proud of me to say how well I planned on that.”Luhan started talking again, grabbing a seat, placing the coffee cup on the table.

“In Minjung’s office there were some dummies dressed in some outfits. And through those designers I got to know about some, which were hers. So once, when I went to his office to have a chit-chat. I pointed out one of her designs and asked him if I could wear it, saying it was beyond beautiful. He allowed, so I wore it and kept complementing how good the design was. Finally I asked him, if he could hire the designer for me. And there he said “Of course, if you like this design this much, starting from next week, I’ll make sure to have her as your designer. But I can’t have a designer for a single member so along with you she’ll be assigned to two other members; Kris and Xiumin. Is that okay ? ” "

That’s how it went on that day. And I got her as my designer. And I don’t have to explain why I was angry on that day where you asked to be assigned to her too. Why did you do that? Because of Baekhyun ?”
“Aneeya, I didn’t know about Baekhyun’s case back then.”
“Keurom ?”
“To be honest, I missed you. Hyung knows that, hyung is my best friend in EXO. I felt really bored with other guys. When you and Kris moved out to her department, I was assigned along with Chanyeol and Kai. They were lost in their own worlds and the morning was no fun with them. Xiumin is just like you, caring and funny. So I wanted to make it to here. Asked Minjung, and he said yes. After a week only I got to know about Baekhyun. On the same day Baekhyun told me about her, I told you. Remember?”
“So that’s how the things happened.” Luhan sighed long trying to release all his stress with it. 
“I don’t know where this will end. But, I’ll do my best to be with her.” He raised his voice again.
“Anyways, it doesn’t make sense hyung. She’s just a designer. Our company won’t allow it. I won’t allow it if it’s going to cause problems to the popularity or being of EXO. Whatever you do, make sure you think about us ahead of her.”
“ You don’t have to worry about that. I’m Luhan of EXO. And she won’t like me back if I wasn’t. And I won’t see her if I wasn’t. So I won’t act stupid. But…”
“But what ?”
“I don’t want to hurt Baekhyun either. He has stayed without knowing this long enough. Would you be the one to tell him? Or may I?”
“I will hyung. I will tell him. I could even try to console him a little. He will be angry to death. You know about Baekhyun; when he’s angry, nothing can stop him.”
“That’s what I’m worried about. Thanks for understanding Sehun-ah. You’re my best friend too. It’s getting cold, we’d better get back to the dorm.”