Shocked you were

A fangirl's Story

“Chigeum Bwohaneungoya ????” Your sleep was interrupted by an angry voice which rose from the entrance. As your earplugs were removed themselves from your ears while you were sleeping, you could hear the loud voice clearly. But it was hard for you to recognize at once as you were asleep. But…. than the owner of the voice, the more surprising and dead curious thing was, what Luhan might have been doing having his face closer to yours, with a space of nothing in between. Your eyes widened as you saw his deer looking sparkling eyes, that close to your face. Your heartbeat stopped, making you almost fainted. And you kept staring at him in the mini second he had his face in position, because as soon as he heard the voic,e he pulled his face away from yours as fast as he could. Standing up, he looked at you again, and was even more scared to see that you were already awaken.

“Sehun-ah, let’s talk outside.” Luhan found words to speak to Sehun.

“Whae? You still want to hide everything from her?” 

“Sehun-ah” Luhan talked again in a sad and a begging tone.

“Noona, I have something to tell you.” Sehun raised his voice looking at you. You had no feeling in your mind to stand as a victim there. This time you were sure of the reason why they were fighting with each other. It was you. But yet, you had no idea what had been going on, and what was going on. You were stoned right there, standing as the two guys talked to each other. You collected some words from your scattered mind to reply Sehun, and could only spell, “Nae?”

“Chaebal Sehun-ah, I didn’t do anything wrong, did I? Please forgive me for now and let her be. Let’s talk outside.” Luhan kept consoling the little one.
“Anee, you are the one who has done everything wrong. It would’ve been better if you told Baekhyun the truth at first, so that he would understand. You kept lying to him like a traitor.”

“I never lied to him. Besides, I was the one to………”

“Whae? Why did you stop?”

“Let’s talk outside Sehun, please.”

“This girl, she is the reason for all of these things happening now. And you still want her to know nothing?”

“Luhan, what is this about? If this is something that concerns me, don’t you think I deserve to know at least a little bit of it? What is it about Baekhyun? And how come I am the reason you guys are fighting?” Finally you raised your voice, hardly finding words in reaction to the guys who were arguing with each other repeatedly mentioning you.

“You don’t need to know any of these right now.” Luhan answered all your questions at once even without looking at you.

“What’s going on here? Sehun, Luhan, what are you doing here in the noon?” None of you had noticed Soyeon coming in to the styling department till you heard her voice, as the three of you were having a deep conversation.

“What’s going on, girl?” She turned her head to you, expecting an answer.

“Keuge, Eonnie. Luhan, anee, Luhan oppa has lost his favourite ring. They both came here to look for it, but the ring is not here. It seems like Sehun was the reason how the ring was lost, so that’s why they were shouting here.” You set up a story so quickly to save the boys from getting caught.

“Keurrae, Luhan, tell me about the ring. You guys should’ have contacted me first. I can just try to find the exact same ring you lost. Sehun, you can wait here, and Luhan come with me.”

“ Ahh, but Soyeon-ah, I guess we are in a hurry. Let’s talk about the ring later. Sehun-ah, kajaa." He bid farewell to Soyeon and you, grabbing Sehun’s hand, making him do the same and dragged him out of the styling area. 

“Those guys are acting weird. Did they really come here to look for a ring?” Soyeong asked you curiously.


“Nae, Eonnie.” You replied trying to avoid eye contact with her.