They fight

A fangirl's Story

“Hyung, about our designer……..” Sehun started talking as they stopped practicing and everyone had a break.
“Nae?” Luhan asked confused, scared a little because of the tone of Sehun’s voice. 
“What is the reason?” 
“What reason?”
“Hyung asked me to give you more time. Asked me not to tell Baekhyun hyung about her. I’m asking for the reason.” 
“I think I need more time.” Luhan answered tying his shoelace, not giving much attention to Sehun. 
Sehun’s face was turning red, seeing that Luhan didn’t even care for what he was talking when Baekhyun had already started crying for the same thing.

“What is it that you need more time for, to keep it hidden from Baekhyun ?. Can’t u see how hurt he is right now?” Luhan stood up done with his shoelace and sent a don’t care-stare to Sehun.
“Why do I have to tell you that? And I told you, I need more time so Baekhyun can stay a little more without getting to know about her” 

Luhan’s calm expression pissed Sehun off, causing his strong hand grabbing Luhan’s collar and holding him against the wall. His voice was no longer a whisper, but a shout-out-loud.

“ Do not play with me, Luhan. I’m warning you, I’ve given you enough time and your playfulness is not a joke anymore. Someone is crying and hurting thanks to the stupid behavior of yours. I may be young, but I won’t sit back and watch anymore.” Sehun kept talking holding Luhan in position, who couldn’t even move his lips thanks to the strong maknae wrist that held his body up. 
“Sehun-ah, what are you doing? Put him down, michyeoseo ?” Suho tried removing his hands from Luhan’s, but neither Sehun’s death staring, nor his hands moved a bit.
“Sehun-ah, Let him go” Kai also joined Suho, while other guys were still curious of what was going on, trying to collect things around. 

************
“Gwenchana?” Suho asked Luhan once Sehun left the practice room with a red, burning face and fast moving legs. 
“Gwenchana, Mianhae Suho-yah, Nattaemune……….” 
“Aneeya. Why would that little one act like that? He was so pissed off. He even called you by name, didn’t he? What’s gotten into him?” Suho yelled at Sehun’s behavior, dusting Luhan’s back with his palm. 
“Nae, What’s gotten in to him to act like that again, Luhan hyung did anything wrong again?” Kai asked Luhan as he noticed Luhan was actually silent, since the scenery.
“Hyung ?” Kai asked again as he didn’t hear a reply from Luhan’s side. 
“I’m tired, so I’ll be heading to the dorm real quick. Mian, guys.” Luhan packed his things in to the bag, and hurried out of the room.
“What might be going on between them?. I’m worried about them. We can’t have any problem among our members, so …” Suho talked to Kai in a worried tone. 
“May be they are….. arguing over a girl.” Their conversation was disturbed. 
“Hyung, what made you say that?” Kai asked turning his head to the tall male. 
“Didn’t you hear what Sehunnie said? Chanyeol replied, ‘Someone is crying and hurting thanks to the playfulness of yours.’ It must be Sehun who’s hurting, because of a girl that Luhan is playing with. That’s my story, I made it up, wanna give me an award? Or wanna make a music video with that? I’ll be quiet awesome as a story writer also.”
“Ah bwoya. Hyung michyeoseo, cheongmal ? Aigooooooo” Kai hit him so hard in his chest, pushing him further away from him.
“Aneeya aneeya aneeya, It must be the girl who is getting hurt. Not Sehun. Aigooo, this is crazy. Where’s my Baekkie ?” Chanyeol asked surprisingly seeing him missing, since they stopped practicing. 
“What is this girl thing?” A voice rose from the entrance door. 
“Oh, Baekhyun. I was just looking for you. Want some snacks?” 
“I asked who the girl who was getting hurt was?”
“We were just trying to guess what might be going on between Luhan and Sehun.” 
“Whae? Did anything happen between them?”
“Oh, you were not here. Sehun angrily held Luhan hyung against the wall by his collar, and shout out some things. That little one even called Luhan hyung by his name.” Chanyeol said angrily. 
“Where is he now?”
“Luhan Hyung? He left saying he was tired.”
“Aneeya, Sehun, Sehunnie odee isseo ?” 
“He went out, don’t know where”
Baekhyun hurried out of the room so fast looking for Sehun.