The First Day with EXO

A fangirl's Story

Chapter 6

You were instructed to study EXO’s fashion in the next 3 days, by the Head Designer of EXO’s team, SeoYeon. You said yes. But you couldn’t find anything else to observe in their fashion as you’ve been an obsessive fan of them and you exactly knew their outfits very well. You even remembered the dates when they wore those. Especially about Luhan and Kris, you knew almost everything. So you just searched a little through the fan sites and got some notes. 

It was your first day to start working with the three guys. You dressed well, and you were a lot nervous to go to the working area. And a lot more than being nervous, you were so happy now that you could see Luhan almost every day. You stepped in to the department, and Seoyeon was there to help you with your work as it was your first day. 

They’ll be here at nine , these are the outfits that are made for them to be worn today. These are all the accessories; you can decide which member wears what. And do make sure to ask for their opinions and make changes according to what they like, Arasseo? , I’ll be on the other side as I work with the K team, so call me out if you have any problem. She left the area, and you started to pick the accessories. Xiumin’s dress was on the top which was a white color T-shirt with a picture of a cat on it, and a light cream colour shorts. You picked a pair of shoes from his rack, and two bracelets a watch and a ring also according to his fashion that you knew of. And for Kris, it was not that hard to decide as you knew about his style. And finally you unwrapped the dress of Luhan, which made you almost scream. 
It was blue in colour and at first glance, you recognized what that dress was. It was the outfit you had designed for the big competition in your country and it was the same dress that MinJung said he liked a lot. You were more than surprised and felt like nothing can explain how, seeing that on your first day of working with Luhan, Luhan was going to wear that. 
“Ah, Mr.Hwang gave me this note to be passed to you”, Seoyeon suddenly popped up from nowhere and gave you a little note.
“As it’s the first day of you, working with debuted artists, I hope you’ll find my gift interesting. I thought Luhan was the perfect for that dress, I actually felt like, it was an outfit that was made for him. He’ll look good in it. Hwaiting!!!”
Minjung’s message was so warm and you were so thankful to him for that surprise. 
“Of course, that outfit was made for him”, you think in mind remembering how you designed that.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, is it mine?” , Someone disturbed your mind talking to you at your ear.

“Oh, I’m sorry if I scared you”, knowing you were shocked, Xiumin replied to you in a apologizing tone. 
“Aneeya, it’s ok ’ 
“So you’re our new designer, right ? Couldn’t see you well that day as we were really in a hurry. Nice to meet you, dongsaeng, I can call you that, right ?” He winked at you. 
“ Yes, of course you can” You replied looking around for Luhan. 
“ Well, Kris and Luhan will be a little late.” 
“ Ah, is that so, then I’ve prepared your outfit. Here….”
“ Waa, the T-shirt is awesome, I’ll be back” He went in to the room to change.
*************
You arranged all the items including bags that the members had to use. You were almost done when Luhan and Kris came in together. Luhan bowed and smiled at you while the tall guy just smiled at you like he was the boss. 
“So you’re our new stylist, right ?” Luhan smiled at you shaking hands with you.   **You decided not to wash the hand at least for a week** , 
“But , we ‘re in a hurry, where are our things ?” He asked, 
You pointed out their dresses and other stuff of them.

Luhan came out of the room with a prefect visual, wearing the outfit you had designed. “Woo, this looks so sweet. Who is the designer? “He asked as soon as he came out.
“Well, it’s one of my designs, oppa” you said after finding words as you were so shocked to see him complementing on your design.
“Cheongmal ?, You’re really an awesome designer then. Let’s be friends. Dongsaeng” He winked at you touching your head like he was an elder. The three guys went out as soon as possible as they were running late for the flight to catch. 
So you had time to sit there and save each and every second you happened to talk with him in your memory’s strongest area. To be remembered forever.