Chapter 30

A fangirl's Story

“What are you doing here?”  Donghae asked, ignoring the other designers who tried to introduce you - his new stylist - to him.


“Nae?”


“I asked, ‘What are you doing here?’”


“Donghae yah, what’s going on? She’s just your new designer, do you know her?” Myungsoo jumped in and tried to let Donghae speak.


Your jaw dropped in surprise. Baekhyun - who you hadn’t even seen in person had had a crush on you, and when you came here to ignore his sight, here Donghae was asking for what you were doing. Your head was burning inside, and you wanted to scream.

You couldn’t figure out why god was playing with you like this, and how you were supposed to find answers for anything that’s going on.


“Why did you leave from EXO?” Donghae asked again.


“Well. That’s what SM did as she was talented, and she was needed here more than she was there. I don’t know why you’re so pissed off for that.” Myungsoo replied behalf of you, as you were stuck in words.

“Did everyone in SM know me while I was just working there for four members?” You asked yourself in mind closing your burning eyes.

“Don’t mind him, girl.” You heard a sweet voice rising from the entrance as three other members stepped in. You opened your eyes, moved them to the kind face with that angelic silver-bell-like voice’s owner.


“Ryeowook-ah.” Donghae turned his head over.


“What’s going on Donghaeyah, we are running late here.” He passed a look to him and then looked at you instantly changing his mood to a sweet beautiful one, smiling for you.


“Ryeowook here, guess you already know. If you could tell me what I have to wear and others. You are my stylist too, right?”


“Nae, Sunbae, Yeogi.” You showed off his clothes and shoes, moving your head to Donghae who stepped out of the room to make a call to someone.
==

“Bwoh??” Sehun shouted from the other side as Donghae spitted out about you being switched to Super Junior.


“I have to go now; we are running late, Sehun. Hope you guys will be ok.” He hung the phone up and came in like nothing happened.

“Sorry for what happened earlier.” He bowed to you in half and grabbed the pack of his clothes as he went in the changing room. You sighed long mentally, as you had just figured out working with him was not going to be easy as you had thought before.