Heart beats fast

A fangirl's Story

As you started working with Sehun along with Kris, Xiumin and Luhan, you felt amazingly awesome as you loved Sehun’s cuteness a lot. And he acted even cuter when he was with Luhan. When they both came in, it happened to be always together. and Sehun’s arm was always around Luhan’s neck or waste. People talking about them in such a way was fair as you saw the way those two guys behaved. 
Kris and Xiumin were always in a hurry during the process of getting dressed. But Luhan and Sehun were playing and talking like they could stay there for years. When you helped them to wear accessories it was easier than before because the two guys used to help each other. Luhan seemed to be so caring when it came to Sehun. And both of them were quite friendly with you too. 
“Noona, this ring is so cute. Noona doesn’t have another? Then I can wear it too.” Sehun said pointing out the ring of Luhan’s. As you had the same ring in a different color you gave it to Sehun to wear. You couldn’t help to notice that after Sehun came in, the designing area was turned to a fun and noisy place -Which Kris didn’t like even a bit- from the silent and boring place it used to be. Kris used to leave the place as soon as he got dressed, thanks to Sehun. And Xiumin was the one to sit in a corner and have a little nap until Luhan and Sehun were done. 
“Noona, noona haven’t met any of our other members?” Once Sehun asked you.
“Aneeya, I have seen just the four of you guys for now.” You smiled as you found Sehun a little caring to ask such a thing.
“ Oh, Noona, Kajaaa” Sehun suddenly stood up and grabbed your hand just like he did on the day you accepted him, and started running out of the designing area. But suddenly it was Luhan’s hand that grabbed your hand and pulled you to him. 
“What do you think you’re doing ?” He asked , not letting your hand go. 
“Hyung, what’s wrong? Let her go, I want to take her to somewhere.”
“I’m asking you, what do you think you’re doing ?”Luhan asked fiercely like Sehun was trying to make out with his girlfriend. And Sehun’s face was no different than his. He was also angry and didn’t seem to have an idea of letting you go. You were far more than surprised and your mind was running empty to think and take an action for what was going on. 

As the two guys were both holding your hand and looking at each other, Sehun let go of your hand. It seemed like he understood it was not good what he was going to do. He looked at Luhan feeling guilty, but managed to spell “ Mianhae, hyung” and walked out of the area. As you looked at Luhan’s face you found that his anger was not gone and yet he was having a red face. You couldn’t understand a thing which was going on; Why it was bad for Sehun to take you out, and why Luhan was that angry of him for doing that. You were nervous and the way Luhan kept staring at the door through which Sehun left, not letting you go still, made you feel like something strange was going on. But still, you were not clever enough to see what it was.