A gift ?

A fangirl's Story

Sehun looked at you to find a clue on what’s going on but you were as surprised as he was. He walked away without words and Luhan stood there for a while making room for him to leave the two of you. 

“Is it really alright for you to handle another member along with the three of us? Any idiot can see how tired you are, being the designer and also the stylist for the three of us.” Luhan started to talk. 
“Nae oppa, it’s really ok. I can handle it, I’m sure”. You replied looking down trying to figure out why he was like this over something, small as that. 
“Look at me, why are you keeping your face down?” 
You raised your head.
“Here, it’s for you..”. He grabbed your hand and placed a wrapped thing.
“Don’t accept any other members, arasseo ?. I’m telling you because I know what’s going on and you don’t. Arasseooo ?” He asked touching your head again.
“Nae, Arasseo oppa.”
“Then, I’ll be going.” He walked away from you. One, two, three steps you watched him making. And suddenly, he turned back, 
“Keurrigo, Kumao, For that day. Thanks to you, I’m still alive.” he gave you a little smile with a wink which made your heart beat so fast and you felt like it was going to burst.
** 
Still you had that wrapped thing he gave you in your hand and it was so much of a curiosity you had to see what was inside. Just when you were to unwrap it, Shin Woo came out, and you had to leave the unwrapping to be done at your dorm.

 

***
 

It was almost 10p.m when you came to the dorm as you had dinner with ShinWoo. He always treated you to dinner when he had time and you enjoyed talking with him as he was the closest person you had in Korea. 
You lied down on your bed and looked at Luhan’s photo which was framed and kept beside your bed. It was one of the cutest pictures you had seen of him so you framed it when you were in your country. It was so amazing now that you could see him almost every day and to see he knew who you were. You were no longer only a fan of him, but his own designer and stylist. 
You grabbed the little wrapped thing he gave you. Started unwrapping it noticing the beautiful wrapping paper filled with “Thank You” notes. 
“Aigooo, bwoya igae ?” that was all you could split out as it was a handkerchief of yours, wrapped. Luhan had somehow taken the handkerchief you soaked and placed on his forehead on that day he was sick. You felt a little angry at him as there was a saying that “People who exchanges handkerchiefs as presents, part soon”. 

But when you thought again you figured out it was not about exchanging handkerchiefs as presents, as it was your own handkerchief that he had given to you. The only stupid thing was he had wrapped it like it was something precious. You took it to your hand , and that’s when you found out how precious it truly was. Luhan had written “Thanks- from Luhan” on your handkerchief.  He had made that with a trail of little crystals pasted carefully on the handkerchief. You felt so touched seeing it. You didn’t even notice tears started rolling down your cheeks. That was the best present you had ever received from someone.