As sweet as he could

A fangirl's Story

You sat down on the couch listening to “Thunder” as you loved that song. All your work had already been done and you were happy because EXO didn’t have any special shows scheduled so far, which made you free. All you had to do was design some special clothes for them, in case of an emergency. As the song finished the music player moved to the next song “Love, love, love………………” Donghae’s voice travelled through your ears, making your eyes close. You loved that love song a lot and whenever you listened to it, your eyes automatically close and open your soul to the song, feeling each and every word Ryeowook and Donghae spelled. 
--
It had been more than fifteen minutes that Luhan had watched you sleeping on the couch, and yet you hadn’t woken up.
“What should I do with you?” He asked himself looking at your face with a little smile on it, releasing a long sigh.
“It’ll be like cheating, if I held this secret from Baekhyun for longer. How come you could attract two mighty members of EXO at the same time? I can’t let you go, and I’m scared that Baekhyun will steal you from me. Naega eottohkae? Should I make things quick so that you would be with me? Am I too much? I don’t know, the day I saw you through the glass wall, stepping to the SM building with ShinWoo for the first time, you made my heart beat fast. I had never ever fallen for someone at first sight, but for you, I did. After all those things I’ve done to get you close to me, now I’m scared that you’ll be stolen away. If I told you that I love you, would you stick with me forever? Would you reject others to be with me?” 
He sighed trying to imagine what you would’ve said in reply, if you heard the things he had told to you. The more he thought, the heavier his heart and mind felt. He closed his eyes to get himself away from the surrounding. But as he found that didn’t work, with you lying in front of him, he grabbed his bag and got up to leave.

With a sudden sound of a blast his phone which was resting on his lap hit the floor. Even before Luhan checked his phone, he looked at you in fear, if you had woken up, and hopefully your eyes were still closed. He smiled to himself, and bent down to pick the phone. As his face was so close to yours, he carefully observed your beautiful eyelashes and cute little smile that covered your face. Leaning down, he moved his face even closer to your face , placing a little kiss on your forehead.
“Chigeum, bwohaneungoya ???????” An angry , rough voice rose from the entrance suddenly. Luhan’s eyes widened in surprise and fear and he pulled his own face away from yours even sooner. But it was too late because the voice had been able to wake you up, noticing Luhan’s face closer to yours, which made your jaw-drop open.