Strange the world is sometimes

A fangirl's Story

 

You started walking around as usual, drinking the bubble tea you just bought. It was more likely a part of your daily life to buy a bubble tea and walk around the dorm when you were free. The dorm was actually in the back of SMTown building. The building itself was kind of huge so you never walked to the front. The glass-walled building appeared so nice and in the back there were little flower pots that were nicely taken care of, by the girl named Soeun. Not only in the morning like today, you always watched the flowers even at night if you were free. You felt like home, when you smell those flowers. Your home garden was filled with flowers as your mom always worked hard on those plants. She loved flowers just as you. You became friends with Soeun soon, as you watched those flower bots every day.
“What’s your favourite flower?”. The little girl asked.
“I love lilies. And Tulips also.” You replied smiling to her.
“Then I would plant some, right here” She said pointing to a spot. “Really , I’ll wait for some flowers to bloom then.”. 

******************

As they were being driven to the styling department on that day, Luhan talked to Sehun traveling in the back seat of the car while the other guys were at the front. 
“You have to promise me you won’t flip out” 
“Hyung, is there a use of keeping it hidden? I feel guilty, and sad about Baekhyun. What if we told him about this?” 
“Andwae Sehun-ah, I’m begging you. There’s a reason why I want you to keep it hidden. For me, please.”
“What is that reason, hyung? I don’t see anything bad of Baekhyun knowing what’s going on. He deserves to know the truth. If only we didn’t know this, it would’ve been different. But now we know that. So I don’t see any reason, why we must not tell him.”
“But Sehun-ah. For me, please. Give me a little more time first.”Luhan kept begging him.
“Keurrae hyung, I’ll keep it a secret then. Only if I could stand Baekhyun acting like this for longer” Sehun finished talking and looked away through the glass window.

*****************

“So, you could solve it?”, suddenly Luhan jumped over the chair and sat down on the table like a kid, and asked you. You were shocked as you were preparing their accessories and you hadn’t noticed Luhan coming in. It was even more surprising as it was earlier than six in the morning and EXO members were supposed to be there at seven. 
“Luhan, I mean, Oppa, what are you doing here at this hour?” 
“Whae? Can’t I be here when I want to? I just thought of coming here early, as I found myself energetic this morning. But, you skipped my question. You could solve it?”
“Solve what?”
“The Rubik’s Cube. Can you even remember me giving you one, like two months ago when you came here?”
“Ah, I’ve been trying to solve it in those two months Luhan. I mean, Oppa. But I’m helpless. Still couldn’t do it.”
“Aigo. How come our designer is that bad at solving a little cube? You have it now?”
You grabbed your bag and took the cube out. 
“Have you seen me solving this before?” He asked moving the little cubes.
“ Nae. Oppa’s fingers running through it like a machine, I’ve seen. When your ring fingers work with the top cubes, even your little fingers work on the others. Oppa has powerful fingers with a powerful brain to move them like that. Hehee”
“Aigo, funny you are”. He said touching your head, messing your hair.
“Here, try moving those like this”, he said showing you the ways to work the cubes. It was easy to solve it when you did it together. And Luhan gave you the chance to solve the cube alone, and you were messed up again. You tried a lot, trying to remember the tips he taught you, but still it was hard like hell for you to solve it alone without his help. 
“How come you are this stupid, huh?” He asked, grabbing the cube from you.
“Oppa”. You shouted in a complaining tone. 
“Whae? If this is not called stupidity, then what is? You have to do it like this, girl”, he started solving it again showing you how to. 
“You came here early?” Sehun’s voice interrupted him.
“Oh, Sehun-ah. Yes, I came a little early”, Luhan said throwing the cube away and making his hand’s way around Sehun’s shoulders. But Sehun kept staring at you instead of paying attention to Luhan. You gave him a half bow and tried to smile as his eyes were having a little bit of a rude look. 
“You didn’t even change yet, what were you doing?” He asked then, facing Luhan. 
“We were just talking a little” Luhan said removing his hands from Sehun’s shoulders.
“Where are my things, Noona?” Sehun asked. As you gave him the jeans, with the shirt and the jacket, he went in to the changing room. 
“What is wrong with him? He seems to be, like, angry with me. Have I done anything wrong to him?” You asked from Luhan as soon as Sehun shut the door. 
“Don’t think much. He may be sleepy or something. There’s no reason for him to get angry over you, is there? Where’s my kit?”
“Oppa’s are right there”, you showed him the package that was at the edge of the table.
“Whae? You are supposed to grab that and hand it over to me”.
“Naega whae? Oppa can grab it and hand it over to yourself again if oppa wants. It’s just there.” 
“Aigoo, you are too much”, he said checking out his dress.
“And girl…” He called you when he was about to shut the door of the other changing room where he got in.
“Nae?” 
“You remember the promise, right ? Make sure not to break it. Arasseo?” He asked to have your head nodded.