The promise you made ^^

A fangirl's Story

“You have to promise me something.” Luhan’s voice rang in your head, as you turned your diary pages to find what you had written on the day that Sehun almost took you out to meet other members, and Luhan stopped him. When Sehun left the area, it took a long time for Luhan to breathe well and let your hand go. He was angry to the point that he might have hit Sehun if he hadn’t left like he did. 
“You have to promise me something” He said not looking at your face but keeping his head directed to the exit door.
You were more than surprised and your heart was beating fast as you were nervous to be the reason why your favourite ship was starting to sink. 
“Why aren’t you answering?”
“Oppa, what is this about?” 
“I said that I wanted you to promise me something” 
“Bwondae?”
“ Next time, when Sehun, Anee, when any of the members you work for asks you to meet other members make sure to say “NO”.
You were not able to think more to figure out what had made Luhan say that. But you found him rude at the moment, as you loved all the twelve members of EXO and you were eagerly waiting for the day that you’ll look back and say “Finally, I could meet them all”. 
“Now what? You can’t promise that?”
“ I promise that, Oppa.” As soon as he heard you say that, he walked fast to leave the place. 

Even until today, you heard no explanations on why Luhan had asked you to be like that, yet he always reminded you to keep the promise.