At the hallway

A fangirl's Story

“Hyung” Sehun followed Baekhyun to the practice room ignoring his fast steps that were deliberately taken to avoid Sehun. 
“Hyung” Sehun called again. 
“Yes, What now again, Sehun ?”
Sehun was speechless seeing Baekhyun’s face expression. 
“Hyung, cheongmal Mianhada. I didn’t mean to hurt you, thought you were just having fun with Kai”
“Fun ?” Baekhyun asked, his teeth tightened. 
“You think this is fun ? You think’s it’s fun to watch a girl that you want to spend the rest of your life with, living in a world that you are not allowed in ? I’ve been watching her for two months already, but her gentle look never once failed to impress me whenever I see her, never once changed my feelings for her. Coming here early in the morning just to see her walking around , you think it’s fun? Do you even have an idea how much I wanna step through those huge doors, run to her and hug her so tight and tell her how I feel ? How could I even think to do it when I don’t even know what her name is……………… Fun, right ? You say it might be fun that you thought of.”
“Hyung,”
“Just don’t talk Sehun. You’re the only person here that I trust and it was only you that I flipped my secret out to. So how can I bear it when you are willing to be one of those people who try to pair me with rookies. Just shut………” Suddenly Baekhyun’s words paused as his face showed of something that he remembered making his jaw drop open. 
“Hyung, Keugo bwondae ?” Sehun asked in surprise.
“Oh My God! My Camera, It was in the hallway. Guess I forgot it.” Without another word he moved his legs as fast as he could out of the practice room thinking of it had already got caught by a manager. His chest rose and fell so hard thanks to his running speed and also to the nervousness he had. Sehun also followed him as fast as he could and when he entered the hallway, all he could see was a disappointed Baekhyun sitting on the stool with his face palmed.
“Anisseo ?” Sehun gently asked him trying to comfort him simply brushing the back of his palm on his back. Baekyun sighed in disappointment and he was even more scared for the camera to be found by a manager, as it was filled with one girl’s captures. 
“ Sunbae ?” Sehun was turned away by the cute female voice rose from the other side of the hallway.

“By any chance, are you looking for a lost Camera?” Soeun asked hardly collecting words for her sunbaes. 
“Nae Nae, You saw it?” Sehun asked with a happy expression that could fill his face in a mili second with. 
“Nae, Is this oppa’s ?” Soeun gently asked from Sehun to figure out who the owner truly was. 
“Aneeya, it’s Baekhyun hyung’s” Sehun answered with a sweet sincere smile passing the camera to Baekhyun. 
“Ohh, Thayenhada” Baekhyun sighed, this time in happiness to see his white beauty-camera in his hands again. Turning it on he flipped through the photos to find none of the photos missing.
“Did you by any chance, check the photos in the camera?” Baekhyun asked Soeun by surprise expecting her to say ‘No’.
“Chwiseonghaeyo sunbae-nim. I thought that I might be able to get a clue about the owner of the camera if I did.”
“Gwenchana….” Baekhyun mentally sighed this time.
“Keundae, aren’t you the little girl who waters those plants every morning?” Baekhyun suddenly asked Soeun, trying to recall his own memories.
“Nae, Sunbae. Those flower pots down there that you have often captured, they are mine.” Soeun knew it was better to act like she had noticed nothing about the girl that the camera was always focused on, so she acted like all she noticed were the flower pots. 
“Yes, they are really beautiful. My mind calms down when I sit here and watch them, so I might say that it’s my hobby to watch your flower pots. Someday show me those for real. I mean …..”
“ What are you guys doing here ? We’ve been looking everywhere for you. And who this cute little girl might be ? A rookie by any chance ?” Suho interrupted and pointed his look to Soeun.
“Nae, Soeun imnida Sunbae-nim.” She half bowed to Suho, and continued to other members bidding farewell. 
“C’mon” Suho put his arms around Sehun’s shoulder and grabbed the two guys in to the practice room as Soeun left the hallway.