All about YOU

A fangirl's Story

Fangirl's story Chapter 01

 

“Dear Luhan Oppa”, you start to write. You didn’t want it to be a love letter ** That would’ve been awful ** , but you wanted it to be special, because you knew he was going to receive hundreds, or may be thousands of presents this time for his birthday. You kept writing and well included everything you wanted to say to him. As you finished writing the letter you carefully placed it inside the box in which you had arranged the handmade presents for him. This time you had a lot of hopes that he would receive this as it was SM Entertainment that had launched this Official Birthday Project for Luhan’s Fans.
 
Looking around making sure that your parents wouldn’t notice you with the present you opened the door to be stopped shocked by your boss who was just about to ring the doorbell. “Oh” , he said as he was shocked too.

“Well, Could I meet your parents ?” he asked.

“Yes, of course, sir” you answered hardly finding words.

You kept the present on the garden table as you didn’t want your parents to notice that. As you called your parents to the living room, you served some cookies and cool drinks to the gathering.

"As you were going to go out……., I guess you can continue. I prefer an audience with your parents, alone” your boss started and finished his talking at once. Your parents didn’t say anything either. So you stepped out of the house carried the present and started walking to the post office. While paying the amount you needed to post it, you started to imagine Luhan’s expression on his face when he sees the present, “Will he like it? Or not?”, you start to think. “I guess he will” ^^.
 
When you reached home after posting the present, you remembered that your boss came to visit your parents. You had totally forgotten about that as all you were thinking about was Luhan. You could see your boss’s car in front of your house still, which meant he was still talking with your parents.
“Eavesdropping”, your parents had always called it a bad habit not knowing it was more likely your hobby. You started eavesdropping here also because you were in a need of knowing what was it he had to talk about with your parents ALONE.

“So, I hope you can trust me with this. She’ll have a beautiful life there; I can promise and guarantee that. I hope you won’t let this chance slip away”. Your boss finished what he was talking about and you could hear the chairs dragged as they stood up. You hid yourself behind something until his car disappeared and then started “eavesdropping” again as you knew your parents would talk about what exactly he was talking about.
 
“Well, what do you think ?” , your mum started to talk.

“Her dreams are going to come true. Why do we even have to talk about that? Let’s send her. It was all about money, if we were a little richer than we are, we would’ve sent her abroad to study already. And now he says we have to pay nothing and yet she’ll be working and studying at the same time outside the country. Let’s just send her. I’m sure she’ll scream when she heard this”, your dad finished talking letting you know everything your boss had explained.

All you wanted to do in that moment was to run to your office and hug your boss, you eventually forgot that he had asked you out recently and yet you hadn’t given your answer to him.