Cheering Up the Baby

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Aish. Where did this brat go?” Semmi grumbled as she scratched her head looking for Gongchan, who disappeared when he left the classroom. “Why did he have to leave when lunch break is almost over?”

Heaving a sigh, Semmi continued to search for Gongchan. She was in the courtyard of the school ground but there was no Gongchan. She had checked the rooftop. No Gongchan. She checked the back and now front of the school ground but still no Gongchan.

“Where can he be if he’s not on the rooftop or in the courtyards?” Semmi bite her lip. Then a place popped in her head. “Ah, that’s right.”

Spinning on her heel, Semmi ran back towards the school building. She quickly made her way through the hallway to the back staircase. Students and faculty rarely used it so it was a good place for Gongchan to go hide.

“If I remember correctly, this is where Chanshik went last year when I got him mad.” Semmi mumbled as she stopped in front of the back staircase with a huff.

Behind that closed door was either Gongchan or an empty staircase for Semmi.

Taking a deep breath, Semmi pushed the door open. She took a step in and saw nothing. It was empty. Disappointment washed over Semmi as she heaved a sigh in disappointment. She was so sure that Gongchan was going to be there, but he wasn’t.

Just then the sound of feet shuffling caught Semmi’s attention.

Semmi pinched her brows together before she stepped on the stair case. She carefully made her way up the staircase just in case it wasn’t Gongchan.

Finally turning the corner, Semmi found Gongchan leaning against the staircase wall with his feet propped up against the wall. His eyes were closed and his arms were folded against his chest.

Relief washed over Semmi seeing that Gongchan was there.

“Yah Gong Chanshik.” She called out.

Hearing his name and knowing the voice too well, Gongchan hummed in reply.

Semmi frowned not liking the fact that she didn’t receive a proper answer, “Yah. Do you know how long I searched for you? I walked around the whole school to find you and here you were the whole time.”

“I didn’t tell you to come searching for me.” Gongchan stated coldly.

Semmi frowned as she crossed her arms, “Well I’m sorry that I was worried about you. Maybe it was a mistake to look for you.”

Before Semmi could take a step forward, Gongchan caught her wrist.

“I’m sorry.” He apologized opening his eye and looking up at her.

Semmi turned back to look at Gongchan. She could never be mad at him, just annoyed and frustrated. “It’s okay. I’m sorry as well.”

Gongchan blinked at her puzzled to why she was apologizing.

“Because I didn’t consider your feelings when that girl brought you a boxed lunch.” Semmi answered his unspoken question.

Gongchan’s heart flutter. Why must she be so darn cute?

A smile spread across his face, “It’s fine. I’m sure she knows that I have no interest in her now.”

“But I still think you should have given her proper reply instead of being so harsh.” Semmi stated.

Gongchan heaved a sigh, “That’s already in the past Semmi. Let it go. I’m sure she’s not going to bother me again.”

Semmi raised a brow, “And how are you so sure about that?”

“Because I don’t care about her. If I ignore her then she’ll give up. It’s that simple.”

“And if she doesn’t give up?”

“Then I’ll just have to force her to give up.”

“That’s not something you should do, Chanshik. Using force on a girl is a bad thing.”

Gongchan chuckled, “Yes mother.”

Semmi rolled her eyes as she pulled her wrist free from Gongchan’s grasp. She cupped his face and squished his face together moving it from side to side, “At least I taught you well.”

“Are you going to reward me for that?” He asked.

Semmi pinched her brows together, “What do you mean by that?”

“Oh I don’t know maybe a kiss you know?” Gongchan wiggled his brows.

“Like I’d ever give you one.”

“Don’t be so sure Semmi. I’ll make you fall for my charms then you’ll be begging to kiss me.”

Semmi gagged, “Please. That’s just too muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter