Trying

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Yah did you see?” Dasom knocked on Luna’s desk.

Luna looked up at her best friend, “See what?”

“Chanshik sunbae and Semmi sunbae didn’t come to school together. They came separately.” Dasom answered.

Luna’s eyes widened, “Really? They came separately? Are you sure? I mean those tow seem inseparable.”

“I’m serious. I with my own eyes Semmi sunbae just arrived at school and Chanshik sunbae was already here.”

“Wow. I would have never expected for something like this to happen.”

“Maybe this is an opening for you to get Chanshik sunbae.”

Luna smirked as she crossed her arms on top of her desk, “You know maybe it is. I should try to get close to him now that they aren’t together.”

Dasom nodded, “Yeah try and see if you can steal his heart.”

“Of course I am. I’m not Luna for a reason.”

Dasom laughed as she nodded, “That’s right. My best friend is the fearless Luna so she isn’t going to back down.”

Luna grinned, “That’s right. All men are the same so Chanshik sunbae is no different. I’ll have him wrapped around my finger in no time.”

“I’ll watch and see. I must say that Chanshik sunbae does seem pretty tough though.”

“I’ll crack through his shell so don’t worry about it.”

“Okay Luna. Remember that I’ve got your back no matter what.”

“Thanks best friend.” Luna gently pinched Dasom’s cheek.

Dasom rolled her eyes as she pushed her best friend’s hand away from her, “Shut up. You should be thankful that you have someone like me by your side.”

“Of course I’m thankful for you, Dasom. You’re the best.”

“Yeah I better be the best. If I’m not then I’m going to kick you.”

“Jeez so violent. How are you going to find a boyfriend?”

“I don’t need one right now. Boys are a headache and I don’t need that. Helping you is already giving me a headache so I’m good.”

Luna rolled her eyes, “Whatever loser.”

Dasom laughed, “I’m only telling you the truth.”

“Yeah, yeah. Now shush. I have to think of a plan to talk to Chanshik sunbae.” Luna drummed her fingers along her desk.

“Alright. I’ll leave you be then. Have fun thinking of something.” Dasom patted her best friend’s head.

 

-----

 

Semmi heaved a sigh as for it was lunch time. Oh boy, what a lonely time it is. Gongchan wasn’t even in the classroom at the moment. He was out eating his lunch while Semmi was in the classroom about to have her lunch like she did every day.

It was a little awkward because Gongchan was usually with her in the classroom but now he was nowhere in sight.

“Semmi.” Hyeri whispered.

Semmi looked up and blinked at the girl in front of her, “Yes?”

“Is this something serious between you and Chanshik?”

“What?”

“I mean, you guys didn’t come to school together this morning and you guys aren’t eating lunch together. Something serious must have happened then, huh?”

Semmi took a deep breath to calm down, “Nothing happened between Chanshik and me. It’s really not that weird that we didn’t come to school together or not eating lunch together.”

Hyeri shook her head, “No, it is weird because ever since the beginning of high school you two have been together no matter what. Everybody knows that and seeing that you two aren’t together is the weirdest sight ever.”

“Well nothing happened so you and everybody else don’t have to worry about anything.”

“Are you sure? Are you guys on bad terms or good terms?”

“We’re not on terms or whatever. We’re just…you know giving each other some space because we’re just always together.”

Hyeri thought about what Semmi had just said but it didn’t make any sense in her head, “I still don’t get it but I guess.”

Semmi heaved a small sigh in frustration. Of course no one would understand what she was saying because it just didn’t makes sense that she an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter