Stupid Chanshik

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Chanshik, why are you so close to me?" Semmi whispered as she looked at the male walking right beside her.

"Can I not?" He asked.

Semmi shook her head, "It's not that, but do you really need to be this close? You're particularly a part of me now."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Gongchan grinned.

Semmi raised a brow, "You think it is?"

Gongchan nodded in reply.

Semmi clicked her tongue, "Really Chanshik?"

Gongchan blinked at her innocently, "What? I don't see anything wrong about wanting to be close to someone who takes care of you."

Semmi heaved a sigh, "I think I just might go crazy because of you."

"That'd be a good thing, wouldn't it?"

"How is that a good thing?"

“Because you’d be thinking about me.”

“Chanshik, I don’t like the sound of that.”

“Well I do.”

“You’re so weird.”

“I know that already.”

“Are you really not going back to class?”

“No, I want to go home and rest.”

Semmi nodded, “Alright then, I’ll drop by after school.”

Gongchan grabbed her wrist, “You’re coming with me.”

Semmi’s eyes widened as she looked at him, “What? But it’s still the middle of the day and it’s the first day of school!”

Gongchan smirked, “That’s not going to stop me from going home.”

Semmi opened to say something, but Gongchan started to run with her trailing behind him.

 

------

 

“Yah Gong Chanshik.” Semmi looked down at Gongchan, who had his head on her lap.

The ends of Gongchan’s lips hitched upwards into a smile, “This is really nice. I knew I could only sleep on your lap, Semmi.”

Semmi frowned, “What?”

“I’m tired. I’m going to sleep here.” Gongchan yawned.

Semmi’s eyes widened, “What? No, you can’t Chanshik. We’re still in the car.”

“Driver Hwang find a place that’s quiet and park there. I would like to sleep.” Gongchan announced.

“Yes young master.” Driver Hwang replied.

Semmi heaved a dejected sigh. She knew she already lost and there was no way she was getting away from Gongchan. “You really are childish, Chanshik.”

A small chuckle emitted from Gongchan’s lips, “Just a little.”

“Aren’t you uncomfortable sleeping in here?”

“No. With you here it’s very comfortable.”

“But you look uncomfortable to me. Should we just go to your house?”

Gongchan shook his head that was still resting on her lap, “No, I like it here.”

Semmi blew air into her cheeks, “Chanshik.”

“Shh. I’m trying to sleep here Semmi.”

Semmi pressed her lips into a thin line as Gongchan made himself more comfortable.

It seemed like forever had passed because it was so quiet in the limo.

Semmi looked down at Gongchan, who was now sound asleep on her lap. She couldn’t help but soften seeing how he looked like a child sleeping.

The ends of her lips curved upwards into a small soft smile.

She knew that he was still a child at heart because he was very lonely as a child. She had witnessed it firsthand.

It was when she first transferred to his elementary school where she noticed that Gongchan didn’t have any friends. No one talked to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter