No Thanks

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“See, we just made it in time.” Gongchan grinned at Semmi, who rolled her eyes.

“Thanks I know that.” Semmi grumbled.

“And it’s all thanks to my long legs. You should be glad you have me, Semmi. If it wasn’t me then who knows how long you’d take to get here.”

“At least I can dress myself in the morning Chanshik.”

“But I like it better when you dress me though.”

“Ew. Don’t say it like that. It sounds wrong in so many ways.”

Gongchan chuckled, “Are you thinking dirty?”

Semmi turned to glare at him, “No I’m not.”

“You’re the one who started it so you can’t blame me, Semmi.”

“Shut up Chanshik. The teacher is going to be here soon.”

“But not soon enough, right?”

“What are you talking about?”

Gongchan shrugged as he leaned back in his seat, “Nothing.”

Semmi narrowed her eyes at him, “You know you’re being really weird lately and when I say that I mean you’re not the same as you usually are.”

“I’m not being weirder than I usually am. I’ve always been weird.”

“True. Mm, the thing is I don’t know how to put this because it seems like you’re a little more possessive than you usually are around me.”

“I just like being with you. Is something wrong with that?”

“No, I mean I’m used to it already but still. There’s something different about you. I don’t know what but something is definitely different.”

Gongchan shook his head, “There’s nothing different. I’m still the same person as I was before.”

Semmi heaved a sigh, “I give up. I’m not going to argue with you over something small like this.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Shut up Chanshik.”

“But why?”

“Yah.”

“Don’t ‘yah’ me.”

“Well I’m older so ‘yah’.”

Gongchan narrowed his eyes at her, “Are you challenging me?”

“No I’m not.” Semmi replied.

Gongchan smirked, “Are you sure about that?”

“Yes I’m very sure. Plus you should listen to me because I’m older than you.”

“That doesn’t change the fact that I’m stronger and taller than you.”

“It’s because you’re a guy and I’m a girl smart one.”

“Well I’m just saying.”

“iest.”

“I am not.”

“What you just said proved that you’re a iest.”

“For your information, I like girls so I’m not discriminating them.” Gongchan defended.

Semmi gave him a look, “Of course you like girls, Chanshik. You’re not gay.”

“And do you know who I like?” Gongchan grinned.

Semmi immediately flushed pink and covered her ears, “I don’t want to know. Don’t tell me.”

Gongchan grabbed one of Semmi’s hand and pulled it away from her ear. He leaned over so that his lips was right next to her ear, “I like you.”

Semmi stiffened as heat immediately rushed to her cheeks because Gongchan was so close to her.

Gongchan grinned, “You’re so cute, Semmi.”

Now Semmi felt like digging a hole and burying herself in it. She hated it when he did that because she didn’t know how to react.

“What’s wrong Semmi? Cat’s got your tongue?” He chuckled.

Semmi immediately turned to tell him off but it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter