Slumber Party

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Why do I have to change into your clothes?” Semmi stared at the white shirt and boxer in her hand.

Gongchan glanced over his shoulder, “You don’t have clothes here, do you?”

“No, I don’t.”

“Then don’t complain and just wear it.”

Semmi pinched her brows together, “That’s what I don’t get though. Why do I have to wear it? It’s not like I’m going to sleep over or something.”

Gongchan chuckled, “Yes you are.”

Semmi’s eyes widened, “What? Since when?”

Gongchan turned to look at Semmi, “You said ‘something’, right?’

Semmi swallowed, “…Yeah.”

“And as in ‘something’, you’re going to sleep over. If you don’t then I’m going to keep being mad at you. I’ll stop talking to you or doing anything with you.”

Semmi just stared at Gongchan like he was crazy. She couldn’t believe her ears. He was threatening her to sleep over.

“So what’s your choice, Semmi? Are you going to sleep over or not?” Gongchan asked with his head tilted to the side.

Semmi knew that look that he was giving her. She knew that no matter what she said she was going to sleep over. There was no point in trying to argue when she already knew what the outcome was because Gongchan gets everything he wants.

“Fine. I’ll stay.” Semmi said softly.

Gongchan cracked a smile, “I’m glad to hear that that’s your choice. I’ll make sure that you don’t regret it.”

“Too late.” Semmi grumbled low enough that Gongchan didn’t catch what she said.

“What was that?” Gongchan arched a brow.

Semmi shook her head, “Nothing.”

“Get changed then we’ll start our slumber party.”

Semmi’s jaw dropped, “Y-You want me to change right here?!”

Gongchan looked at her with a bored expression, “Yeah. What’s so wrong with that?”

Semmi couldn’t even think at the moment. She was so flustered and annoyed that she wanted to walk up to Gongchan and smack the living daylights out of him. “Are you crazy?! You expect me to change right here right now?! In front of you?!”

“What’s so wrong with that? We used to do that all the time.”

“That’s when we were eight! We’re seventeen now so it’s different.”

Gongchan smirked with an amused expression on his face, “How are we different? Did something about your body change, Semmi? Did you…grow bigger?”

Semmi immediately covered her chest, “S-Shut up! That’s something you don’t need to know!”

“But why?”

“Because I’m not going to marry you! It’s only for my husband to know!”

“I thought we were going to get married though. I thought it was pretty clear when the two of us met.”

“W-What are you talking about? No we’re not. I’m never going to marry someone like you, Chanshik.”

“I wouldn’t be too sure about that Semmi. You know I love you, right?”

Semmi’s face immediately became red. Now she felt like running away to somewhere cold and cool off. “Gong Chanshik!”

Gongchan chuckled as he walked over to Semmi and wrapped an arm around her waist bring her closer to him. He leaned down so that his forehead was on her forehead, “Do you love me?”

Semmi swallowed hard as her heart pounded rapidly against her ribcage and cheeks deep red. She didn’t know how to answer that question because well she never once thought about liking Gongchan like that. I mean, yes he’s handsome and all but it just never once occurred to her that she would have those kind of feelings for him because he was just always there so there was no reason for her to think of him other than a bratty spoiled child.

Gongchan raised a brow teasingly, “Your answer is?”

“I-I…don’t know.” She honestly replied.

Gongchan narrowed his eyes at her, “I don’t believe your words one bit.”

“Ch-Chanshik.”

“It’s okay if you’re too shy to say it. Your actions give it out already so you don’t need to worry about anything right now. I’ll make sure that when that time comes you’ll gladly say that you love me.”

Semmi pressed her lips into a thin line. She didn’t know what to say. She knew that she didn’t hold those kind of feelings for Gongchan. Or maybe she did. Actually, she didn’t know.

Gongchan planted a kiss on her forehead, “Don’t worry about anything and relax while you’re here. Everyone in the house knows who you are so there’s no need for you to be formal or anything. This is your house as much as it is mine.”

Semmi turned to look at Gongchan, “Since when did that happen?”

“Since now.” Gongchan replied with a wink.

“You’re so weird, Chanshik.”

“I know I am, so can you change into those clothes now?”

“Yeah, if you get out.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Then I’m going to leave this place and not talk to you for the rest of your life.”

Gongchan stared at Semmi for a bit before heaving a sigh and stepping back, “Okay, okay I’ll leave. That’s the biggest threat I’ve ever received in my life.”

Semmi rolled her eyes, “So dramatic.”

“I’ll give you two minutes to change. If you aren’t done by then than I’m going to come in and help you change.”

“Okay, I get it. Now get out.” Semmi pointed to the door.

Gongchan chuckled as he headed out the door.

Semmi heaved a sigh of relief when she heard the door shut, “Finally.” She looked down at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter