The Outburst

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Semmi stole a glance at Gongchan, who was peacefully brushing his teeth beside her. After her comment about him and her being from two different worlds, Gongchan didn’t speak to her once.

They ate dinner in silence and now was brushing their teeth in silence, awkward silence that is.

Semmi hated the fact that Gongchan wasn’t talking to her. Yes, she did find it annoying when he always talked to her but having him not talk to her was worse than having he blab on and on about the two of them. The talkative Gongchan was something that Semmi was used to so she was going to like that more than the quiet cold Gongchan standing right beside her.

Taking a small deep breath, Semmi glanced over at Gongchan again. He was now rinsing his mouth with water. He was done brushing his teeth and she was still slowly brushing her teeth because she was thinking about how to talk to him.

Before Semmi could even spit out the paste in , Gongchan left the bathroom. Semmi let out a small groan when she noticed, “Dang it.”

Now she definitely knew that she had to do something to cheer him up.

Funny how the reason she was sleeping over was to cheer him up for her previous action during the day, but now she has to cheer him up again because of what she said at dinner.

Life wasn’t easy for Semmi.

 

------

 

Semmi bite her lip as she stared at Gongchan’s back that was facing her. He was already lying on the bed with his back facing her. It hurt Semmi a little because usually Gongchan would be facing the door every time so that when she came in he could give her a charming smile or of course say something weird that would make her want to punch his pretty face, but now it was different.

Gongchan’s heart was pounding in his chest. Being in the same room nonetheless his bedroom with the girl that he loved was definitely nerve-wrecking. He didn’t know what he would do to her so he was praying really hard that he didn’t pounce on her and make her hate him even more though he was the one that was mad at the moment because of her.

Heaving a small sigh, Semmi gently closed the door to his bedroom. She took a step forward not knowing what to do because she didn’t whether she was sleeping on the bed or not.

“You’re sleeping on the bed.” Gongchan spoke up not facing Semmi.

Semmi jumped a little startled that Gongchan had spoken to her for the first time since he started his coldshoulder. “O-Okay.” She slowly made her way over to the bed.

Once Semmi was standing in front of the bed, she slowly pulled the comforter back and climbed into bed with her back facing Gongchan. It felt a little awkward because it has been the longest time since she and Gongchan slept on the same bed. They were seven years old for goodness sake so of course they weren’t going to sleep on the same bed, but now she had no choice.

Feeling that Semmi was finally lying on the bed, Gongchan swallowed hard. He wanted to so badly turn around wrap his arms around her and spoon her. If that was to happen than he’d be content. It wasn’t too much to ask, right?

However he couldn’t do it because men and their pride. He was going to stand his ground because he wanted Semmi to feel guilty and know that she has done wrong.

Semmi closed her eyes ready for sleep to overtake her but she couldn’t sleep. It’s probably because of the light that was still on in the room.

Before she could climb out of bed, the sound of a button being pressed and darkness falling on her appeared. Semmi couldn’t say anything because she knew that it was Gongchan who turned off the lights in the bedroom with his remote control that he had beside his bed.

Pressing her lips into a thin line, Semmi squeezed her eyes and snuggled more into the bed. Even though she knew that she was tired, she couldn’t fall asleep. Especially when Gongchan was right behind her and he was ignoring her. She just couldn’t stand it.

Swallowing down her pride, Semmi took a deep breath. She was going to talk to Gongchan no matter. She had to get things straight because she hated how it was now.

“Chanshik?” She called softly.

Gongchan felt his heart flutter when she called his name. Oh, how he loved the way she said his name. Even though he really wanted to say something, he kept quiet.

her lips, Semmi started speaking, “I know that you’re still mad at me and I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say what I said in a mean way. It’s just…that’s how the society looks at things.”

Gongchan felt a pang in his chest. He hated how society viewed him. He didn’t care if he was a CEO’s son. He really co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter