Like A Couple

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Yah. Yah.” Semmi gently shook Gongchan, who groaned tiredly. “It’s nine so wake up and go to your room.”

“But I want to sleep here.” Gongchan mumbled as he snuggled more into Semmi, who scowled.

“Chanshik, I’m not a pillow for you. Now wake up and go to your room.”

Gongchan heaved a small sigh as he slowly peeled open his retired eyes. His vision was a little blurry at first but it soon cleared and the first thing that he saw was his and Semmi’s laced fingers. He was a bit confused to why they were holding hands, but he wasn’t going to complain about it since he loved how her hand felt in his hand.

“Are you up now?” Semmi asked tilting her head to get a better look at Gongchan, who slowly lifted his head with a grin on his face.

“I’m up sweetheart.” He chuckled.

Semmi raised a brow confused to why he called her that, “What?”

“I said I’m up sweetheart.”

“Who’s your sweetheart? Cause I know that I’m not.”

“How are you not my sweetheart? I thought we already clarified this.”

“I have no idea what you’re saying because we clarified that if you act erted then I’m leaving.”

Gongchan heaved a sigh, “You’re no fun, Semmi.”

“I am fun that’s why I’m here.” Semmi defended.

Gongchan let out a yawn, “Let’s go upstairs. I’m tired.”

Semmi shook her head as she ruffled his hair, “You’re just like a baby, Chanshik.”

“I know I am.”

Semmi let out a soft laugh before she stood up but was quickly pulled back down due to the fact that she and Gongchan were still holding hands. She landed on his lap, “Oof.”

“I always knew that you liked me.” Gongchan chuckled.

Semmi turned to look at him with a shocked expression, “What? N-No, it-it was an accident.”

“Oh really? Then why were we holding hands while I was sleeping, hmm? It must mean something, right?”

Semmi looked down at their laced fingers and her heart stopped for a moment before beating really fast against her ribcage. She immediately looked up at Gongchan with rosy red cheeks, “I…I….it’s not what it seems like. I was just…you know…I was just…curious! Yeah, curious.”

Gongchan raised a brow, “Curious about what, hmm?”

“I-I don’t know. Stop asking me so many questions!”

“But I’m just curious Semmi. My questions aren’t too difficult, are they now?”

“Yes they are very difficult so stop asking me. I’m not going answer your questions.”

“And why not?”

“Because you don’t need to know what my answer is.”

“Well technically I do need to know what your answer is.”

“Well that’s too bad because I’m not going to tell you.”

Before Gongchan could speak, one of the maids cleared behind them.

Both Gongchan and Semmi jumped a little startled since they were so into their mini argument. They turned around to look at the maid, who was biting back her smile.

“Young master, supper is ready for you and Miss Semmi.” She informed.

Gongchan cleared his throat and nodded, “Alright, we’ll be there.”

The maid bowed and left the two youngster alone.

“Are you hungry?” Gongchan asked turning to Semmi.

“Yeah a little.” She replied.

Gongchan nodded, “Then let’s go eat. I don’t want my precious sweetheart starving.”

Semmi arched a brow, “My precious sweetheart?”

Gongchan grinned, “Yup that’s you, Go Semmi.”

Semmi rolled her eyes, “Shut up.”

“So would you like to walk on your own or would you like me to carry you like a princess?”

“I-I can walk on my own.”

“Are you sure about that? Cause I won’t mind carrying you like a princess. Can you let me do it for my pleasure?”

“No.”

“Please?”

“No Chanshik.”

Gongchan heaved a sigh, “Fine but can you at least let me hold your hand?”

Semmi thought about it. Holding hands wasn’t that hard, right?

“Fine.” She replied.

Gongchan grinned, “Good.”

“Okay, let’s go then.”

“I wish we could but I’m in no position to go right now.”

Semmi looked at him puzzled to what he was saying when she looked down and saw that she was still sitting on his lap so of course he couldn’t stand up without her falling onto the floor. Her cheeks immediately flared red as she scrabbled off his lap causing Gongchan to chuckle before standing up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter