Pre-Wedding Shopping

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“You’re finally back.” Hyeri stood up from her seat when Semmi stepped into the classroom again.

Semmi smiled sheepishly, “Sorry I took longer than expected. The line was pretty long.”

“Did something happen?” Gongchan narrowed his eyes at his fiancée.

Semmi glanced at him, “No, nothing happened. It was just a long line that’s all. I don’t know why people can’t decide what they want. It seriously takes them forever.”

“Why do you look like something’s wrong?” Gongchan asked eyeing Semmi.

Semmi glared at him, “There’s nothing so stop worrying about nothing.”

Even though Semmi said that there was nothing, Gongchan knew something was wrong but he would ask about it later since he didn’t want to make a scene at the moment.

“You look kind of tired after grabbing the drinks. Do you need to go to the nurse?” Hyeri asked looking at Semmi’s tired complex.

Semmi touched her cheek with the back on her hand, “No it’s okay. I’m fine. I think I just need to drink some water.”

Hyeri nodded as she grabbed the drink that Semmi handed her.

“Let’s eat. Lunch is gonna be over soon if we don’t eat.” Semmi grabbed her chopsticks.

 

-----

 

“What happened during lunch, hmm?” Gongchan asked as they packed their backpacks.

Semmi glanced over at him, “Nothing happened.”

“You’re lying.” Gongchan narrowed his eyes at her as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Semmi zipped her backpack close as she quickly wore it on her back, “I’m not now let’s go.”

“Why won’t you be frank with me?”

“I already answered your question so I don’t understand why you keep asking me. I’m telling you honestly.”

“I know you’re lying Semmi. There’s no need to pretend like you’re not lying.”

“Changshik, I’m tired and I want to go home and take a nap so I’ll leave first.”

Before Semmi could leave, Gongchan grabbed her wrist. Semmi turned to look at him, “What?”

“What are you not telling me, Semmi?” Gongchan asked in a serious voice.

Semmi heaved a sigh as she released her wrist, “Changshik, it’s nothing really. Why won’t you believe me?”

“Because I know that you’re lying but since you won’t tell me, I’ll have you tell me another day.” Gongchan smirked.

“So can I go now?” Semmi asked having to not pay much attention to what the male had just said.

“Should I take you home? Don’t answer that, I’ll just take you home.” Gongchan wrapped an arm around Semmi’s shoulders and walked out of the classroom.

“Do you have to do this?” Semmi asked as she tried shrugging off his arm.

Gongchan tightened his arm around her shoulder, “This way no one can steal you away from me.”

Semmi let out a short laugh, “Like anyone would do that.”

Gongchan clicked his tongue, “I wouldn’t say that if I was you. You are pretty popular, you know.”

“If that’s what you say so.”

“I know best Semmi so don’t doubt me.”

“I didn’t say that I was smart one.”

“At least you admit that I’m the smart one in the relationship.”

Semmi rolled her eyes, “You talk too much, Changshik.”

“I’m just telling you the truth though Semmi.” Gongchan chuckled.

“Just hurry up and send me home. We’ve got a lot of homework to do.”

“Can’t you just come over and we can do homework together?” Gongchan pouted.

“No because you won’t be able to do homework if I’m there.” Semmi stated.

Gongchan raised his right hand, “I promise that I will.”

Semmi looked at him skeptically, “Are you sure?”

“I promise.”

“Better keep your words then.”

“Oh trust me, I will.”

 

-----

 

“Aish! Changshik!” Semmi pushed Gongchan away from her.

“But why? I want to be close to you~” Gongchan whined as he hugged Semmi closer.

“Let me go! This is why I didn’t want to come here.”

“But you’re so irresistible.”

“Just stop talking. I really need to study. We need to study for our exam next week, don’t you remember?”

“Of course I do. I’ll just study at minute so you don’t have to worry.”

“Aish. Then why am I here?” Semmi tried scooting away from Gongchan, who only moved closer to her.

“Because I just want you here. Can’t you just move in here already? Or should we move into a place that our parents have for us?”

“No, you’re going to stay here and I’m going to stay with my parents until our wedding, okay?”

“But Semmi-ah~”

“Don’t whine and be a big boy.”

“Please~”

“Stop~”

“Oh! It’s Semmi.” Mrs. Gong exclaimed as she stepped into the living room where Gongchan and Semmi were ‘studying’.

Gongchan and Semmi looked up at the older woman.

“Hello omonim.” Semmi bowed in greeting.

“Mom, you’re home.” Gongchan grinned.

“What are the two of you doing? Studying?” Mrs. Gong beamed.

“I am but I’m not sure about Changshik though.” Semmi glanced at Gongchan, who was just grinning.

Mrs. Gong giggled seeing how they interacted with each other, “You two are certainly made for each other.”

“You are correct! We are c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter