Coldshoulder

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Semmi heaved a sigh as she adjusted her scarf since it was still chilly in March. A big yawn escaped her lips as she covered with her hand. Why a big yawn? Because she’s tired. Why is she tired? Because she didn’t get a wink of sleep because of Gongchan.

Yes because of Gongchan. He was on her mind the whole night.

Ever since she left his house in the middle of the night, she couldn’t get him out of her head. She had felt guilty for leaving but she just had to leave. If she didn’t leave then she would have probably gone crazy or something.

Taking in a deep breath, Semmi felt a little more refreshed than she did before. She was glad that the weather was a little chilly because then she could think more clearly when a cold breeze blew by.

“This is the worst thing ever.” Semmi huffed as she stuffed her hands into her jacket pocket. “This cold weather isn’t helping much either.”

Having another cold breeze blow by, Semmi shivered but she didn’t complain. Though she did feel a little lonely because by now Gongchan would have popped up from who knows where and blabbed on about the two of them being together.

Swallowing hard, Semmi turned her head to look behind her to see whether or not Gongchan was behind her when she already knew that he wasn’t behind her but she still wanted to check just in case. Her heart ached a little seeing no Gongchan but being the stubborn girl she was, Semmi took a deep breath and prepped talked herself about not caring whether he was there or not. “Okay, Go Semmi, there’s no need to be sad that he isn’t here. It’s a good thing that he isn’t here that way you can be by yourself and not be annoyed when you go to school.”

Then a lonely sigh escaped her lips as her shoulder sulk.

“This is so lonely. Not having Chanshik here is really really lonely. Who would have guessed, huh?” Semmi huffed as she pouted.

 

------

 

“Young master, won’t you have any breakfast?” A maid asked as Gongchan slipped on his shoes.

“I’m not hungry. I’m going to school.” Gongchan stated as one of the butlers opened the front door for him. He walked out of the mansion and made his way over to the car that waiting for him.

The chauffeur opened the door and Gongchan climbed into the car. Once he was in, the chauffeur closed the door and walked over to the driver’s side. He climbed into the car and looked at Gongchan through the rearview mirror.

“School, young master?” The chauffeur asked.

Gongchan heaved a sigh, “…No.”

The chauffeur pinched his brows together, “Where to young master?”

“Semmi’s house.” Gongchan replied.

The chauffeur nodded, “Yes sir.”

Gongchan leaned back into the seat as the car drove off. He looked out the window as the car passed by buildings, shops, and people walking to work or school. His heart was pounding against his ribcage because ever since Semmi left the mansion in the middle of the night, he couldn’t think straight. He didn’t know what to do. He was stumped.

Taking a deep breath, Gongchan closed his eyes and tried to clear his mind but it didn’t work. Memories of what happened last night flooded into his mind and that was all he could think about. He knew that it was partially his fault but he didn’t want to admit it and now he was worried sick about how Semmi was doing.

“I’m seriously going crazy.” He grumbled as he massaged his temples with one hand.

“Young master, we’re here.” The chauffeur announced.

Gongchan snapped his eyes open and looked out the window

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter