A Little Bit More

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“I wonder if they left the mall yet.” Luna huffed.

Dasom turned to look at her best friend, “You’re still thinking about them?”

“How can I not? You practically pulled me away when I didn’t want to go.”

“Are you being serious right now?”

Luna blinked at her, “What?”

Dasom frowned, “I pulled you away because throughout the whole process it became clear to me that you’re crazy. Why would you go so far for someone who doesn’t like you?”

“But he does!” Luna protested.

“That’s where you’re wrong my friend. Chanshik sunbae doesn’t like you and you know it too. I know it’s hard to admit the truth, but you just have to admit.” Dasom patted Luna’s back.

Luna didn’t say anything. She thought about what her best friend had just said. It was true that she knew that Gongchan didn’t like her and only saw Semmi, but she had a small hope that he would turn to look at her even if it was just a small glance. She’d be happy with that.

“Am I doing something wrong? Am I not pretty enough?” Luna turned to Dasom with sad eyes.

Dasom gave her a small smile, “You haven’t done anything. You’re pretty, inside and out. It’s just that he has someone he loves so he can’t see anyone else. Plus, I think you can find someone better than Chanshik sunbae.”

“You think so?”

“I know so. Believe me. I’ve known you for such a long time and yet you don’t believe me?

Luna cracked a small smile, “I do believe you. Don’t make it sound so bad.”

Dasom laughed, “I’m kidding. Of course you trust me, but you really have to think about Chanshik sunbae. He isn’t all that anyway.”

Luna gave Dasom a look

“Okay,” Dasom raised her hands in surrender. “He is cute but he isn’t for you. I do think Chanshik sunbae and Semmi sunbae are a good match. I mean they have known each other for the longest time.”

“But I just don’t understand why he would choose her?”

“Because he loves her and I’m sure his parents like her too.”

Luna heaved a sigh, “I guess.”

Dasom patted Luna’s head, “It’s okay. You’ll find someone better than him. He’s not worth your time.”

“But I can’t think of anyone else better than him.”

“Luna, you can’t just think of someone off of the top of your head to replace him. Their not toys.”

“I know but how am I supposed to know if he’s the right one or not?”

“Love is trial and error. We’re not always right so we need some errors before knowing he’s the right one.”

Luna groaned, “But that’s so much work.”

Dasom smiled, “It’s okay. We got to take it slow. Going too fast isn’t the best idea.”

“Fine.”

“Good. Now let’s do something on this beautiful day. I don’t want to be stuck inside your car the whole day.”

 

-----

 

Gongchan pinched his brows together as he slowly stretched then he felt something on the tip of his nose. He slowly opened his eyes to see Semmi staring into his eyes. He blinked away the blurriness and grinned seeing the love of his in front of him.

“I’m good looking, aren’t I?” He chuckled.

Semmi rolled her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter