Undercover

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“So this is a legal marriage that they’re going to have, right detective Woo?” Luna asked the male in front of her.

“Yes, I’ve researched everything and it’s legal. There isn’t anything that goes against the law.” Detective Woo replied.

Luna heaved a sigh. She was stuck on what to do anymore because if she couldn’t go from the legal perspective then she had to find another way.

“Then we have to find another way to break the marriage off. This marriage cannot happen no matter what.” Luna stated with determination.

Detective Woo nodded in understanding, “I understand.”

“Is there other ways that I can break it off? Of course it cannot be illegal because I have a reputation to hold.”

“I’m not so sure because they are engaged and aren’t married and there isn’t a law against that. No one is being forced into this marriage so that won’t work either. Might I say that you can perhaps keep an eye out for any unfamiliar things about them then we maybe can use that against them.”

Luna thought about it. It sounded pretty good but to keep an eye on Gongchan and Semmi?

“Does that mean I have to stalk them?” She questioned looking at the older male, who blinked at her choice of words.

“I’d say it’s undercover work.” Detective Woo insisted.

Luna nodded, “That sounds a lot better than stalking. It’s undercover work.”

“Yes that’s right. It’s to keep an eye on them to see whether they do something wrong.”

“I see. I’ll start my undercover work soon then. One of my resources tells me that the two of them are going wedding shopping tomorrow so I’ll start there.”

Detective Woo nodded.

 

 

-----

 

“What are we doing again?” Dasom yawned.

“Doing undercover work to break off Changshik sunbae’s engagement.” Luna replied.

“But why are we here so early though? Couldn’t we have waited until later instead of waiting outside their house?”

“No. If we were to do that then we would have missed them since you don’t wake easily.”

“I’m sorry but I like to have my beauty sleep, don’t you?”

“If you want to sleep then go to sleep.”

Dasom perked up hearing that, “Really? You really mean like I can sleep and you won’t bother me?”

Luna nodded with a smile on her face, “Yes you can sleep and I won’t bother you.”

Dasom leaned back and stretched her arms, “Thank you. I was getting so tired.”

“When are you not tired, Dasom?” Luna smirked.

Dasom giggled, “That’s true. I’m always tired. Well you can’t blame me. I’m a busy girl.”

“Busy spying on your cute neighbor.”

“Yah!” Dasom’s face turned bright red. “I don’t spy on him.”

“Then should I say stalk?”

“Shut up. If I’m ‘stalking’ my neighbor, then you’re doing the same because we’re actually sitting outside of Changshik sunbae’s house at five in the morning. Only crazy people do this.”

Luna narrowed her eyes at her best friend, “Are you calling me crazy?”

Dasom laughed and pinched her fingers together leaving a little bit of space, “A little.”

“Shh.” Luna hushed her.

Dasom couldn’t help but laugh, “See you don’t have anything to say.”

“We’re doing it for different reasons though.” Luna defended.

“Not really. I like my neighbor and you like Changshik sunbae. I don’t see a difference at all.”

“It doesn’t matter. It’s still different.”

Dasom smirked, “If you say so.”

“Plus I’m here to break Changshik sunbae and Semmi sunbae up. They can’t be together if I want Changshik sunbae for myself.”

“Then we better find something because I’m really tired.”

“Didn’t I tell you to go to sleep?”

Dasom giggled sheepishly, “Ha. You did, didn’t you?”

Luna smirked, “I did. Now sleep. I’ll wake you up later.”

Dasom nodded getting comfortable in her seat, “Goodnight then.”

 

-----

 

“Yah Dasom wake up.” Luna shook her best friend.

Dasom groaned as she stretched and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter