You're My Obsession

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---- 1 year and 6 months ----

"Please get a little closer to the bride." Alex beamed.

Gongchan grinned as he pulled Semmi closer to him. "I love you." He whispered in her ear.

Semmi surpassed a giggle as she smiled for the camera.

"Tell me you love me." Gongchan huskily whispered.

Semmi rolled her eyes in her head as she turned to look at her groom. Gongchan blinked at her where as she grinned and leaned closer to him. Before he knew it, they were kissing. Gongchan had to wrap his head around what was happening before he kissed her back. Of course Alex was clicking away because it was one of those moments in life that needed to be captured. 

Semmi pulled away with a smile on her face. She opened her eyes and looked up at Gongchan, who was staring at her with heart-shaped eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked giggling. 

"Because you're just full of surprises." Gongchan chuckled as he pushed a strand of hair out of Semmi's face. "You're so beautiful. I can't wait until you're all mine." 

"All yours? Haven't I been yours my whole life?" Semmi raised a brow. Gongchan chuckled nodding in agreement, "You're right. You have been mine all your life. No one else can have you." 

"You sound so obsessive right now." "Maybe it's because I am obsessive." "Okay, you are obsessive." "Maybe just a little bit." "You liar. You are obsessive. There's no need to lie." "I'm obsessed about you." 

Semmi couldn't help but laugh. Oh the things he say. 

Gongchan pecked her cheek seeing how beautiful she was laughing. "Why do you have to be so darn cute?!" He gently bit her cheek. Semmi leaned back from the bite giving him a weird look, "What do you think you're doing?" "Biting you because you're so cute." "And you've officially gone crazy." "Crazy about you darling." Semmi scoffed, "Please." 

"Don't you like my cheesy lines?" Gongchan wiggled his brows with a big smile. "Aigoo." Semmi shook her head with a smile on her face, "What am I going to do with you?" "Love me." "I already do." 

Hearing that made Gongchan's heart melt. He was seriously about to turn into a puddle of love. "Stop," He placed a hand over his heart. "I'm dying here because of your sweet words." "I love you." Semmi beamed. "Stop it. You're killing. Your oh so sweet words are making me melt. Just stop it." 

Semmi laughed, "Who's being the cute one now, huh?" "Oh no, not me." Gongchan grinned. "Now look at that. You're trying to be cute." "No I'm not. I'm not trying to be anything but me." "Who is the real you, huh?" "This." Gongchan leaned in and kissed her forehead. Semmi closed her eyes with a smile on her face. 

"What would my life be like without you?" Gongchan pulled back looking down at Semmi. "Nothing," Semmi beamed. "You're right. I would be nothing without you. That's why your my other half." "You and your sweet mouth." "Only sweet for you." Gongchan winked. 

"Alright you two. Since you've been so lovely dovey, I've taken quite a bit of pictures." Alex chuckled. Semmi looked over at Alex, "Sorry about that." Alex laughed waving his hand, "It's alright. I have a lot of good photos of the two of you. Thanks for letting me take your wedding photos." "Why wouldn't I let my good friend from overseas take our pictures?" Gongchan chuckled.

"So I'm just a good friend, that's all?" Alex joked. "What else am I supposed to say? I'm getting married if you forgot." Gongchan laughed. "Of course I know that. I'm not gay." "Are you sure?" Alex rolled his eyes. 

"Don't listen to him, Alex. You know he speaks nonsense." Semmi stood next to Alex, who nodded. "I know. I just don't understand why I had to meet someone weird like him in England." Alex sighed. Semmi laughed, "We both have bad luck."

"I'm right here." Gongchan butted in. Alex and Semmi looked over at Gongchan, who didn't seem so happy. They turned to look back at each other and laughed. Gongchan frowned narrowing his eyes at his friend and soon-to-be wife, "Are you two having an affair behind my back?" 

Alex and Semmi stopped laughing turning serious. "How did you know?" Alex questioned in a serious tone. Gongchan blinked at him, "Don't play with me right now." "Who said anything about playing around?" Semmi raised a brow. "Wait..." Gongchan looked at the two of them puzzled not sure what is going on. "You two aren't lying?" 

Semmi leaned her head on Alex's arm, "Why would we lie to you about this when you've already found out?" Alex grabbed Semmi's hand and gave it a squeeze. Gongchan glared at him, "Let go of her hand. You two are not in an affair." "We are though." Semmi and Alex said in unison. "Let go of her hand. I'm warning you." 

Alex smirked, "No. We're going to get married today. I'm here so I can sweep her away from you." Gongchan's expression darkened. Semmi and Alex turned to look at each other concerned about the expression that Gongchan was making. Semmi let go of Alex's hand and moved toward Gongchan, "We're just kidding. Don't get so mad now." 

Gongchan turned to look at Semmi with his dark expression, "Why?" Semmi looked away pressing her lips together, "I'm sorry." "Sorry, we just wanted to joke around with you." Alex rubbed the back of his neck. Gongchan clicked his tongue, "You two are annoying." "Sorry." Semmi wrapped her arms around Gongchan's waist. Gongchan couldn't be but soften up so he wrapped his arms around Semmi hugging her. He couldn't stay mad at Semmi, he loved her but Alex was a different story. 

"You," Gongchan turned to Alex, who swallowed hard. "If you ever touch Semmi again, you're dead." "You got it." Alex saluted with a wink. "Who are you winking at?" Gongchan narrowed his eyes. Semmi shook her head as she squeezed Gongchan, "Stop it. Alex and I don't have a thing so calm down. I'm all yours." 

Gongchan looked down at Semmi, who looked up at him. "Good, at least you know that you're mine." "That's been said since the beginning." Semmi wrinkled her nose. Gongchan chuckled, "I can't ever stay mad at you." Semmi beamed, "I know you can't." "Aigoo." Gongchan pointed her nose lightly. 

Alex shook his head, "Alright you love birds. Well since we're done taking photos, you two should head over to the wedding hall. People are going to start coming in soon." 

Gongchan and Semmi looked at each other. "You're right. We should get going." Gongchan grabbed Semmi's hand and laced their fingers together. "We'll see you at the wedding, right?" Semmi looked over at Alex, who nodded with a smile. "Of course. I am the wedding photographer so I can't miss the wedding." "You better not. I'm paying you to do your job." "Pay? I'm doing this for free. It's my present for the two of you." 

"What? You're not buying me a present?" Gongchan gasped. "Nope, my photos will be the best you've ever seen." Alex boosted. Gongchan chuckled, "We'll see about that." "Go to the wedding hall already." Alex waved his hand urging for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter