Young Master

In His Grasp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Daddy, where are we going?” Eight year old Semmi asked turning to her father, who chuckled.

“We’re going to daddy’s boss’s house.” Mr. Go replied.

Semmi blinked at her father, “Daddy’s boss?”

Mr. Go nodded with a small smile, “Yes. We’re almost there so just wait a little longer.”

“Why am I going?”

“Because daddy has a job for you, Semmi-ah.”

“But I’m only eight daddy. You and mommy said I can’t have a job yet.”

Mr. Go let out a laugh, “I know, I know but this will be easy. I’m sure you’ll be able to handle it.”

Semmi nodded, “Okay.”

Silence eloped the atmosphere.

Mr. Go’s phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled out his phone and saw that it was his boss calling him. He slid his thumb across the green button bringing the phone up to his ear.

Semmi glanced at her father before looking out the window. She could hear her father speaking softly into the phone. She wasn’t interested in who he was talking to because she was more curious to why he was bringing her with him.

Her father never brought her along with him even when she wanted too, he never let. But it was different today for some reason.

When she woke up that Saturday morning, her father greeted her and asked her if she wanted to go with him. She was shocked that he had asked her something that she had always wanted to do so without a second thought Semmi agreed to go with him.

Semmi heaved a small sigh as she continued to look out the window. She knew they were in the richer part of Seoul because of the big and beautiful houses not to mention the neatly cleaned neighborhood. *It would be nice to live in this neighborhood.*

I mean it’s not like she was in the bad parts of Seoul. You could say that she lived in a pretty decent neighborhood but just not as good as this one.

“We’re here Mr. Go.” The chauffeur declared.

Mr. Go smiled, “Thank you Doojoon.”

Doojoon bowed, “You’re welcome.”

Mr. Go turned to his daughter, who blinked at him. He smiled and stretched out his hand, “Are you ready?”

Semmi nodded as she slipped her small hand into her father’s big one.

The father and daughter got off of the car to stand in front of this big mansion.

Semmi’s jaw dropped when she saw the mansion. She was not expecting for the mansion to be that big. “Wow.”

Mr. Go chuckled and looked down at his daughter, “It’s big, isn’t it?”

Semmi swallowed and looked up at her father nodding her head.

“Let’s go inside.” He smiled as he took a step forward.

Semmi didn’t say anything but follow her father. She was still in too much shock to register anything.

“Welcome Mr. Go.” The maids bowed in greeting.

Mr. Go bowed, “Hello.”

Semmi blinked and bowed in greeting, “Hello.”

“Mr. Gong is still in his work room. This way please.” The maid walked ahead leading Mr. Go and Semmi into the living room. “I will go and inform Mr. Gong.”

Mr. Go nodded as he looked down at Semmi, who was looking around the luxurious room.

“Semmi-ah.” He called.

Semmi turned to look at her father, “Yes?”

“Do you like it?” He asked.

Semmi blinked at the older man before nodding with a smile, “It’s very pretty.”

Mr. Go smiled, “It indeed is.”

“Ah, Kyung Seok.” A voice called.

Mr. Go and Semmi turned around to see Mr. Gong with a black haired boy.

“Hello president.” Mr. Go bowed.

“Hello.” Semmi bowed in greeting.

Mr. Gong chuckled, “No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter